BY HERSTYLER

Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
This moisturizing hair mask lasts forever. It helps add moisture back into your dry locks. The formula smells good and doesn't really leave a greasy residue on your hands after applying. I liked to leave it on for at least 20 minutes.
leigh D.
Newington, CT
This product delivered exactly what it promises your hair will just feel better softer sleeker and definitely hold its curl or wave or even if you want it straight
Cyndy R.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this hair mask does the job. I have dry damaged hair from bleaching it so much i literally can feel the diffrence in my hair by just leaving on for 10min. I have long hair and do not want breakage but thats what bleach does so i am super happy i found this mask does wonders leaves my hair super soft and non frizzy
Larissa R.
This is an amazing product. I initially got it with a kit from a straightening iron I bought at a mall kiosk. This is as good as any designer product, my only recommendation is to buy it online rather than at a kiosk because it will save you a lot of $$$
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I originally tried this product at my sister's house and fell in love with it. I'm so glad I ordered it online. my hair gets greasy very quickly but this doesn't make it any more greasy than what it is.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I absolutely love this hair mask! I use it every other time I shower. It makes the ends of my hair super soft and not like waxy feeling. Also, the price is amazing for how long this will last you. Definitely repurchasing this.
Bonnie S.
Junction City, KY
I have tried this however don't use it in a regular basis. I'm more of a simple hair style so don't spend a lot of time on my hair.
Amisadai S.
Sugar Land, TX
I like to style my hair but also understand that my hair needs a break and products that can help restore heat damage
Sara R.
It was an okay product, I didn't like it very much it made my hair feel heavy like there was grease on it.