BY HERSTYLER

For all animal print lovers! HerStyler has brought you a wild and stylish Classic Zebra print Hair Straightener. This product is the perfect combination between high quality Straightener and fashionable accessory. Designed especially for those "hard to reach" or last minute styling. Mini straightener for you last  minute hair design needs. Unique small size for easier and more comfortable styling. Can be used on any type or texture of hair. 100% ceramic plates generates 6x more negative ions than regular iron. Ready to use in 30 seconds. Mini Zebra Ceramic Hair Straightener, 0.5" see more...

Jessica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive had this before and its good but kind of hard to work with with my hair. It doesn't straight it fast and easy in my case. Sometimes my hair would smell like burned hair, which it wasn't nice at all. So i decided to change.
Cheyanne A.
Fredonia, NY
Does not work well on thick hair and sometimes rips out my hair. Its not great
Esteffany L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a pink one ! I love the fact that it's small because of those days where I only want to straighten a small part of my hair or just my bangs, I use my mini straightener. I like it a lot !
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I THINK THIS IS CUTE BUT IT DOESN'T WORK VERY WELL. JUST SAYIN sorry the for the caps
Emily F.
Sumter, SC
I have a hot pink one. I got mine at TJ maxx like 6 months ago. i absolutely love it! i also have a big straightener and i liked it but it was to bulky and heavy and i would often burn myself. I still like to use my big one at home a lot. But, when i go on vacation or go visit my uncles and aunts and cousins i love to use my mini straightener because it is so easy to just pack up and it doesn't make my bag too heavy. I absolutelty love it! l definitely recommend it!!!!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was not at all what i expected when i wanted a mini hair straightener. First of all, the cord is more diesel than my normal sized one. And it hardly straightens. You can only straighten like 5 pieces of hair at once or else it won't work. I understand its not made for a full head of hair but its just not even realistically made.
Natalia H.
So cute! I love the mini version of this because i can take it on the go with me. Useful for bangs and baby hairs.
Kayla D.
Barrie, ON
I have this one and the larger one and I find that this one works best when you're doing smaller sections of your hair as opposed to all of it. I use the bigger one to do the majority of my hair and the small one to fix up my bangs later on in the day.