HerStyler Mini CS 7 Hair Straightener, Purple uploaded by Sam R.

BY HERSTYLER

The HerStyler Mini CS 7 Hair Straightener is perfect for hair straightening on the go. Its ultra-lightweight body makes styling super fast and the small size helps to keep things compact. see more...

Christine A.
Torrance, CA
I got this hair straightener is a gift from a friend and it has never broken on me never gives me a hard time doesn't pull on my hair strands are use it probably three times a week and I like to pair it with the Chi flat iron in heat protectant spray
Nisa L.
I loved this straightener it last for a few years before it gave out. The best part was it has a lifetime warranty so I just had to take it back to the mall and got a brand new one. At first I was skeptical about paying that much for a straightener but that was well worth the investment!
Maria Q.

Tengo esta plancha de pelo es un regalo de un amigo y nunca se ha roto en mí nunca me da un tiempo difícil no tire de mis cabellos se utilizan probablemente tres veces a la semana y me gusta emparejar con el Chi plana Hierro en spray protector del calor
cheyenne m.
El Paso, TX
Works great for my hair love that it has a hight temp setting. Going to try to learn how to curl my hair with it soon
Jass V.
I love this brand and their hair straighteners. It never fails to leave my hair staright, gets the job done.
Sam R.
If it's a mini one but I'll show you a picture of mine that I have from Remington it's kind of the same but yours a bigger version
Maryam N.
Ahaan hair straighter I have used so many different hair straighter but I like this one little expensive but it Burns my hair less... I used it once in a week and my hairs stay straight whole week... I highly recommend you this one..... Thank you :)