HerStyler Mini CS 7 Hair Straightener, Purple uploaded by Sam R.

BY HERSTYLER

The HerStyler Mini CS 7 Hair Straightener is perfect for hair straightening on the go. Its ultra-lightweight body makes styling super fast and the small size helps to keep things compact. see more...

Christine A.
Christine A.
Torrance, CA
I got this hair straightener is a gift from a friend and it has never broken on me never gives me a hard time doesn't pull on my hair strands are use it probably three times a week and I like to pair it with the Chi flat iron in heat protectant spray
Nisa L.
Nisa L.
I loved this straightener it last for a few years before it gave out. The best part was it has a lifetime warranty so I just had to take it back to the mall and got a brand new one. At first I was skeptical about paying that much for a straightener but that was well worth the investment!
Jass V.
Jass V.
I love this brand and their hair straighteners. It never fails to leave my hair staright, gets the job done.
cheyenne m.
cheyenne m.
El Paso, TX
Works great for my hair love that it has a hight temp setting. Going to try to learn how to curl my hair with it soon
Maria Q.
Maria Q.

Tengo esta plancha de pelo es un regalo de un amigo y nunca se ha roto en mí nunca me da un tiempo difícil no tire de mis cabellos se utilizan probablemente tres veces a la semana y me gusta emparejar con el Chi plana Hierro en spray protector del calor
Sam R.
Sam R.
If it's a mini one but I'll show you a picture of mine that I have from Remington it's kind of the same but yours a bigger version
Maryam N.
Maryam N.
Ahaan hair straighter I have used so many different hair straighter but I like this one little expensive but it Burns my hair less... I used it once in a week and my hairs stay straight whole week... I highly recommend you this one..... Thank you :)