HerStyler KOI Tourmaline Hair Straightener uploaded by Elisabeth C.HerStyler KOI Tourmaline Hair Straightener uploaded by Elisabeth C.

BY HERSTYLER

According to Japanese legend, if a KOI succeeded in climbing the falls on the yellow river, it would be transformed into a dragon because of its strength and determination to overcome obstacles. Like the koi fish, this unique straightener is designed to easily straighten even the most unmanageable hair with a daring, trendy and fashionable design with all the titanium advantages. Special 1.75" wide plates reaches 450 degrees Fahrenheit for faster styling. Our innovative floating plate technology titanium plates are designed to facilitate styling without pulling or damaging your hair. Titanium plates produce Negative ions, a new technology which helps eliminate frizz leaving your hair smooth-looking and soft to the touch. KOI uses dual voltage so it won t get left behind on travels overseas, and a simple on/off switch to begin or complete styling. Ergonomic design making it see more...

Monica M.
It's such a great price! This flat iron smooths my hair out abd has great heat settings. I highly recommend it for someone that doesn't want to spend a lot but doesn't want to sacrifice quality. The only downside is my hair has started to get stuck in the plates when I'm pulling it through
Carmen A.
Atlanta
 This is probably the closest to the one that owns it works really well I am a repeat user mine is currently broken and I haven't bought another one because it is very pricey but I am very satisfied tips would be not using much on your hair one styling
Laurie H.
Sault S Marie, MI
These have the coolest designs and work well I'm completed satisfied with this product
DONNA V.
HerStyler KOI Tourmaline Hair Straightener love this straightner and the loooks
andreina g.
One of the best traightener that i haveused ! Doesn't damage hair and works really good that i still use mine 👍💁
Navid R.
Lompoc, CA
I've had my Her styler going for 5 years it hasn't gaven me any problems with breaking or cord malfunctions
Jade A.
Pretty good quality. I love this kind of stuff, so i LOVED this product. The koi design was excellent and made me feel like every day was an oriental-themes celebration for myself, my self esteem and my hair. It heated quickly and was a good investment.
Kirsty O.
Not only are these straighteners funky. but they work well too. I absolutely love the design, also the straighteners itself and fantastic as my hair is not left frazzled. the only thing I wish they would change is the price and reduce it.