BY HERSTYLER

Iron Holder - Purple Amazing hair insert – from flat to unbelievable! Create perfect volume all the time. Comfortable, leave-in, self griping inserts. Simple to use Easy to create dozens of styles. Iron Holder, Purple. see more...

HerStyler Iron Holder
  • "This a good product if your one to burn things with your flat iron or just want to keep your flat iron in a safe place while you do your hair, especially with kids around." in 1 review
Jennifer M.
Brooklyn, NY
It's easy to use, but other wise not worth the price. I find it to be expensive for what it is.
Gabriela T.
Banning, CA
I use this to put my hot straightener while I do my hair to save my furniture
the only thing I don't like is that the suction cups on the bottom don't really work
summer g.
Bronx, NY
Este un buen producto simplemente quieren mantener su plancha en un lugar seguro mientras usted hace su cabello , especialmente con los niños alrededor .
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Not sure if it's worth $27 but this is a smart idea and works okay. The suction cups can be tedious to work with but other than that, it does its job.
Leslie G.
This is an amazing tool love it just keeps your iron from
children I have two would hate to see them get burned love it and recommend it
raquelle c.
5 stars for sure. If you don't like suction cups, just put a nail in the walk and hang it. There is place on the bottom of the holders!
Urvashi B.
I never really saw the purpose of these. My iron usually cools down pretty quickly, so I don't think this would be the best for me.
Zazil R.
I found this tool very useful, it prevents my furniture from any damage, also makes easier my hair routine