HerStyler Hair Straightener, White Zebra uploaded by Jaina P.HerStyler Hair Straightener, White Zebra uploaded by Jessica R.

BY HERSTYLER

A must have for all animal print lovers, the Herstyler White Zebra Hair Straightener brings you a wild and stylish design coupled with a high performance and convenience for a tool that straightens your hair with minimal pulling and damage. Get... see more...

Kayce H.
Argillite
I paid a lot for this straightener at a mall kiosk but it was worth it ! I’ve had it for close to 10 years or more and it’s still going strong. I have even left it on accidentally when I left the house for several hours about 3 times ( oops ) I honestly don’t know what I’ll use when it quits working. I’ll probably buy another ! I have long thick hair if straightens my hair perfectly and I even use it to curl my hair! Definitely recommend!
T A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I paid waaaaay too much money for this iron at a mall kiosk but I must say this did an excellent job of straightening my hair and it has lasted for over 10 years. I would definitely recommend this iron to anyone that wants a straightener that will stand the test of time. It has been dropped and taken on vacation multiple times. It can get pretty hot so be careful not to damage your hair. My only negative is that there are no heat settings on this iron, just an on /off switch. It's also not very easy to clean.
Miranda L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite hair straightener ever! It leaves my hair looking super straight in less than 10 minutes and has a good variety of heat options. I've dropped it so many times and has not broken. It does not tug on my hair at all and heats up super quick. Very inexpensive and worth the money even if it was 10/10 recommend
Jamie S.
This product recently fell off my bathroom counter and broke in half. But while it still worked this product straightened my thick curly hair better than any other brand. I will hopefully be buying a replacement soon.
Erin R.
San Antonio, TX
I've had this hairstyle air for the last five years. And I really like it it's my favorite one it still works after 5 years of me abusing it. I love the look I love the blades on it how they get very hot Mainstay hot I like the inching on it is not too big and not too small and it does exactly what I need
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH
I love this straightener. I've had it for 3 years and it still works just as if it is brand new. It is very affordable and works great. I have curly hair and it gets my hair bone straight. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Amanda L.
I'm totally inlove with this straighter it makes my hair so sleek and beautiful .. I wouldn't give it up for the world . would totally reccomend this to anyone
Patrice V.
I used this product on my really curly hair. It straightened it easily and without much fuss. The only problem was that it did not tag straight for too long.
Jessica R.
Salyersville, KY
I use this straightener EVERYDAY! I use it on my 2 daughters hair also. It's the perfect size...not too large or too small. Would recommend.
Itsñ works really goo.Now i dont have to waste time doing it over and over.This way i dont burn my hair.
Could it damage your hair, or is it great
Larena D.
Roosendaal
I it the colour two I feel buy it