BY HERSTYLER

A must have for all animal print lovers, the HerStyler Turquoise Leopard Hair Straightener brings you wild and stylish designs together with a fully functional and convenient hair tool that straightens your hair without any pulling or damage. Get... see more...

maegan l.
I have used this straightener for five years and I love it. It is easy to curl or straighten your hair and it holds like crazy! It makes my hair very soft and silky. My only issue is that it has floating plates which means they move slightly when you push on them. The floating plates sometimes snag my hair, but it is very rare. I would recommend this to anyone who has frizzy or unmanageable hair.
Valerie E.
Enterprise, AL
This thing is amazing!! It gets super hot, which is probably bad for my fine hair lol. Mine is purple :-) The only downside is the price. I got mine in a bundle with the straightener and curling wand, but they've lasted for years!!
Riley C.
This is decent straightener but I find the lifespan isn't that long. They want to not heat up as fast and they don't straighten as well after a year of so of use. I had mine for 2-3 years and it was slowly dying away.
Jairlen S.
11431nw 76 terr medley fl 33178
It is one of the best products on the market, come in different colors if you are a fashionable girl should have one already; Is excellent and does not mistreat your hair and come with different colors and patterns I recommend them..
Lacy T.
Baltimore, MD
I don't straighten my hair often but when I do this does the job on the lowest setting and lasts all day. I can finish my hair in less than 10 minutes.
Bethany E.
Red Bank , NJ
Works just as good as Chi and after 8 years still works like new. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. I have very very curly hair too.
Melissa M.
CHILDRESS, TX
This straightener is very cute but it's not super duper great quality. Not what I expected but nonetheless I'm happy with it.
this straightener was perfect! Perfect size and all! It comes in some fun patterns too, fits all personalities!
Cristina S.
Lake Butler, FL
I have been using this product for about 7 years now and I love it. I get my hair done within 15 mins
Brittni F.
Conway
I love this product! I have had my Herstyler for 7 years and I will never go to another brand ever!