BY HERSTYLER

Janay F.
Redford, MI
THIS STUFF IS EVERYTHING!! You know when you're at the mall, and there are those people at the little kiosks trying to sell you everything but their souls? Well I received a sample from one, and at first I was like, "I'm never gonna use this," but when hair wash day came back around, I was feeling a little adventurous. I will never use anything else. My hair has seen the promise land. I've gone through 2 full bottles of the stuff, and I'm considering buying it in bulk. It smells like unicorn tears and makes my hair feel like angel wing feathers. I kid you not, this stuff is amaze-balls. It's doesn't weigh my hair down at all and my hair doesn't even need anything else put in it in between washes. I use this in my hair while it's still damp after conditioning, and then when I'm finished flat ironing as a finisher, and that's it. Get it from amazon, they sell it super cheap!
Alina R.
For those with frizzy hair, this product is great. I use it before I curl or straighten my hair. Also after I get out of the shower so my hair can dry without getting frizzy.
Cory M.
Moore, OK
I've heard really good things about this hair serum. Where is an inexpensive place to buy on the Internet? Thanks ladies!