HERSTYLER HAIR NOURISHING & MOISTURIZING CONDITIONER Health and Beauty uploaded by Jules H.HERSTYLER HAIR NOURISHING & MOISTURIZING CONDITIONER Health and Beauty uploaded by Felecia F.

BY HERSTYLER

Herstyler Nourishing & Moisturizing Conditioneris enriched with proteins derived from plants and olive oil to nourish the scalp and deliver abundant moisture. see more...

Rebecca z.
Ballston Lake, NY
I love everything herstyler, however, I have had better from a conditioner. It's effective, but between the bottle size and the amount I needed to use (almost twice my usual amount, usual brand ogx coconut milk conditioner), I can't say I personally would replace my go-to with the herstyler conditioner. Friends with less frizz, however, love it, and have replaced their usual with it.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
My mom bought me this along with the shampoo and a ceramic straightener and I love the whole set. These products leave your hair feeling clean and soft while also protecting against straightening. Awesome products!
Jules H.
Lynchburg, Virginia
100% recommend especially when you are gonna blowdry or flat iron or put any heat on your hair it makes it so good to manage and makes it look amazing!!!
Erika M.
Alameda, CA
I absolutely hate this product- it does not detangle at all and is super pricey at the mall kiosks. such a ripoff