Herstyler Green Flat Iron Ceramic Straightener Colorful Seasons 7 New Collection

BY HERSTYLER

HerStyler Colorful Seasons Ceramic Flat Irons are the best tools to keep your hair healthy and put it in the spotlight with the style result that you looking for. It will help you to look your best, every day.. This ceramic iron features 100% ceramic... see more...

Marie S.
Fort Drum, NY
I love how easily this straightens my thick wavy/curly hair. I like the adjustable heat setting. I don't even need it half way for it to properly straighten my frizzy mess.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Me encantan las planchas coloridas y es realmente cómoda para llevarla de viaje y ayuda a alisar muy los pleitos que están cerca del cuero cabelludo pero personalmente no me gustan las planchas de cerámica ya que he notado que no alisa bien el cabello ya que no tiene la temperatura necesaria.
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
This straightener is a fun bright green and with the power of Herstyler you know it's going to do a great job leaving your hair soft and shiny!
YANIRET N.
bellwood illinois
I have 1 that i just broke but omg it was so good straightened my hair in seconds no matter how curly definetly recommended
ashley B.
I really love the color of this straightener..its so vibrant and it gets really hot and does wonders for my frizzy hair.
selene m.
Los Angeles
Buena calidad..clients bien y me deja mi Pelo Lazio como ami me gusta no es facial encontrar una Buena alaciadora
Jade T.
Love using this straightener. Smooths hair without heat damage. Great for daily use & quick straightening.