by HerStyler

The Herstyler Grande Curls Purple Hair Curler presents a clipless tourmaline curling iron that lets you create the perfect hairstyle- right from loose, beachy ringlet to large, voluminous curls. Offering a 3/4 inch - 1 inch gradually tapered barrel,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Herstyler Grande Curls Purple Tourmaline Curling Iron, Clipless Tapered Ceramic Barrel, Dual Voltage, 3/4 – 1 Inch!
I love this curling iron. It takes a few minutes to heat up, came with a safety mitten, and was only $30. I’ve had this for over 4 years and it still works! No issues, only have to learn how to use it and I honestly like it so much better than the curling irons that have the coiled lever. Fun to use!
Richmond , VA
Herstyler Grande Curls Purple Tourmaline Curling Iron, Clipless Tapered Ceramic Barrel, Dual Voltage, 3/4 – 1 Inch uploaded by Kat A.
I love this wand curler I use it all the time fir my extensions and the curls last all day not to mention it'd heats up really fast and gets super hot.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Kinky, Thick
herstyle grande curls is an easier and quicker  way to get bouncy curls. Easy to use for people that cannot style their hair very well!
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Curly, Thick
West Carrollton City
Purchased at: Amazon
Perfect! Great curls fast I love that there is no clip. My hair glides right off the barrel. Heats [email protected] fast
Medium Brown / Curls, Frizz, Volume / Dry, Wavy, Chemically Treated
Bronx, NY
I love this curling wand because my hair stays curly without hairspray. I didn’t think I’d ever be able to have curly hair longer than 30 mins considering my straight hair. My friend used it on me and I knew I needed it in my life. 100% recommend.
Light Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Straight, Thick
Port Sydney , ON
My sister has the pink me and I use this all the time when I want bigger curls that will last longer. I will say the bigger you go the less time they hold but you can sleep in these curls and have nice waves the next morning for a new look!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Coarse