HerStyler Grande Curls Iron uploaded by Caroline R.HerStyler Grande Curls Iron uploaded by Seeta B.HerStyler Grande Curls Iron uploaded by Seeta B.

BY HERSTYLER

The latest update in the hair curling technology, Grande Curls brings you the easy ability to look like a star at the comfort of your home. Makes small or large curls – just the way you like them! Available in 3 colors.

Tourmaline barrel creates smooth, glossy curls using Ceramic technology, which produces negative ions to seal cuticles and repel humidity (no frizz!) Quick heat recovery without sudden increase of heat to minimize damage, leaving your curls shiny and luscious.

Our Grande Curler is suitable for all hair types; from fragile and fine to wavy and thick. The body of the curler is constructed using light-weight, high-strength composite materials, commonly used in the aerospace industry.

Achieve the desired temperature in less than 60 seconds (half the time of conventional models). This in turn saves electricity and prolongs the lifespan of the product. Please note that the irons should be switched off when not in use using the On/Off switch on the temperature control thermostat.

Ergonomic design making it more comfortable to use.

Designed in Italy, engineered with American technology.

Ergonomic design making it more comfortable to use.

One year manufacturer's warranty.

Free shipping.

Fiammetta B.
I’ve had this curling iron for about 3 years now and it still goes strong. It’s dual voltage so it works if you travel. It doesn’t have a clamp so it doesn’t leave a mark on your hair. My biggest and only dislike (and it’s a pretty big deal too) is that it doesn’t have a temperature setting. You turn it on and off. That’s it.
Kayleigh R.
Central Drive, Blackpool
I had the pink version of these. I competed as a cheerleader for over 7 years and having nice hair was very important. I used these for every competition and my curl stayed in for hours, plus they always looked flawless. I would recommend to anyone needing curlers.
Nanou K.
I love my curling wand. Herstyler is the best brand of styling products that I have used. I have the Herstyler curling wand and Herstyler straightener, and I love both! When I use my Herstyler curling wand, the curls/waves come out fantastic. I used my Suave Moroccan oil shine infused styling oil along with my Herstyler curling wand, and the curls came out wonderful. I used the curling wand for 15 seconds on each section. The section were about 1 inch in depth. I took a section, curled it for 15 seconds, grabbed it with my hand... ...read more
Sophie T.
Review for: Purple more...
I love using my HerStyler to create wavy locks! It's not that expensive and I've had mine for years and still works perfectly! You can create lots of styles with this product.
Houda B.
I love cerly  and I like this very much, I would try it a lot. ... The resolt is so good and i wont to go to the weeding of my sister using it
Sahina C.
I don't like this because it's look a cheap plastic curling wond that why I've give it two stars not something I will use again
Jess B.
This was a really good curling iron for what it's worth. It kept my curls tight for about 1-3 hours, longer when sprayed!
Davine A.
Robertson
I dont owned one but i would really love to try it out i have short to medium hair so i think it will work for me
Muy increible. Muy buena calidad me encanta me fasina es muy linda su color me encanta. Es muy bonita. Chao
My hair is fairly thin and hard to hold a curl. do you think this would be a good product for me ?
nissrine b.
Is this a good iron?
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
The product picture looks like a wand.. Is this actually a curling iron or wand?
antonia r.
Is this worth it , easy to use , and do they have different sizes ?
Ashley R.
Lake City, FL
So my question for today..... IS it REALLY worth the price?