HerStyler Grande Curls Iron uploaded by Caroline R.HerStyler Grande Curls Iron uploaded by Seeta B.HerStyler Grande Curls Iron uploaded by Seeta B.

BY HERSTYLER

The latest update in the hair curling technology, Grande Curls brings you the easy ability to look like a star at the comfort of your home. Makes small or large curls – just the way you like them! Available in 3 colors.

Tourmaline barrel creates smooth, glossy curls using Ceramic technology, which produces negative ions to seal cuticles and repel humidity (no frizz!) Quick heat recovery without sudden increase of heat to minimize damage, leaving your curls shiny and luscious.

Our Grande Curler is suitable for all hair types; from fragile and fine to wavy and thick. The body of the curler is constructed using light-weight, high-strength composite materials, commonly used in the aerospace industry.

Achieve the desired temperature in less than 60 seconds (half the time of conventional models). This in turn saves electricity and prolongs the lifespan of the product. Please note that the irons should be switched off when not in use using the On/Off switch on the temperature control thermostat.

Ergonomic design making it more comfortable to use.

Designed in Italy, engineered with American technology.

Ergonomic design making it more comfortable to use.

One year manufacturer's warranty.

Free shipping.

Paola C.
Doral, FL
I just love a wavy hair, and with this curling iron is easier, nicier and with more volume than just curly products
Madelyn T.
NEWARK, NJ
My all time favorite wand. Love how beautiful the curls come out. Nice and bouncy with a great hold. Essy to use.
Veronica F.
West Covina, CA
This clipless curler is awesome! Heats up fast and curls stay really well. Definitely need to wear the glove
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
This curling wand works good on my hair and i have thin hair but it gives me a much fuller look on my head
Samantha H.
Heats up quickly but the temperature isn't up to par and because of that hair doesnt hold curl as it should
Cara O.
Denton, TX
I Love my herstyler! I got mine two years ago and it still works great even on my super thick curly hair!
Carolyn Y.
The greatest curling iron ever made! Love the curls it gives! Your hair will hold the curls too! Love it
Thalia H.
Review for: Purple more...
This wand makes your curls look in tact and very silky I love this when I need a little more diva
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
This curling wand works great on my natural straight, thick hair. It makes beautiful curls.
Seeta B.
Somers, New York
This curling wand works fine on my hair it makes my hair looks beautiful and smooth
My hair is fairly thin and hard to hold a curl. do you think this would be a good product for me ?
nissrine b.
Is this a good iron?
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
The product picture looks like a wand.. Is this actually a curling iron or wand?
antonia r.
Is this worth it , easy to use , and do they have different sizes ?
Ashley R.
Lake City, FL
So my question for today..... IS it REALLY worth the price?