HerStyler Grande Curls Iron uploaded by Caroline R.HerStyler Grande Curls Iron uploaded by Seeta B.HerStyler Grande Curls Iron uploaded by Seeta B.

BY HERSTYLER

The latest update in the hair curling technology, Grande Curls brings you the easy ability to look like a star at the comfort of your home. Makes small or large curls – just the way you like them! Available in 3 colors.

Tourmaline barrel creates smooth, glossy curls using Ceramic technology, which produces negative ions to seal cuticles and repel humidity (no frizz!) Quick heat recovery without sudden increase of heat to minimize damage, leaving your curls shiny and luscious.

Our Grande Curler is suitable for all hair types; from fragile and fine to wavy and thick. The body of the curler is constructed using light-weight, high-strength composite materials, commonly used in the aerospace industry.

Achieve the desired temperature in less than 60 seconds (half the time of conventional models). This in turn saves electricity and prolongs the lifespan of the product. Please note that the irons should be switched off when not in use using the On/Off switch on the temperature control thermostat.

Ergonomic design making it more comfortable to use.

Designed in Italy, engineered with American technology.

Ergonomic design making it more comfortable to use.

One year manufacturer's warranty.

Free shipping.

Kaura T.
Middleton, ID
Makes beautiful curls!! Way better than my old curler. I have thick hair and this product helps with that!! 5 stars definitely
zakkiyah p.
Brooklyn, NY
Tried this on my hair. Works like a charm. Give it a try just be careful to not burn yourself or your hair. Believe me i know
Morgan P.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
Wands are the best and HerStyler has made a fabulous one! Keeps my curls all day unlike curling irons and is so easy to use!
Sàde B.
I love this product it was my first time trying it and I was not disappointed it was worth the money and I recommend it.
Jennifer  M.
This curling iron makes my hair look super cute! & it also helps curl your hair if anyone wants that recommend getting it
Adriana O.
Laredo, TX
Love it! Definitely gives you beautiful curls that are in control! The glove is a must since you might burn yourself.
Amanda K.
This is my favorite curling iron. The curls last and they are shiny. It also cuts down my curling time significantly.
Maggie L.
Torrington, WY
This wand has outlasted the CHI I bought for my daughter's very thick, very curly hair. It is a go to styling tool!!
Parker B.
I have really thick hair it does not curl my hair as well as some others I have tried. But is still a great product
Paola C.
Doral, FL
I just love a wavy hair, and with this curling iron is easier, nicier and with more volume than just curly products
My hair is fairly thin and hard to hold a curl. do you think this would be a good product for me ?
nissrine b.
Is this a good iron?
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
The product picture looks like a wand.. Is this actually a curling iron or wand?
antonia r.
Is this worth it , easy to use , and do they have different sizes ?
Ashelina R.
Lake city , FL
So my question for today..... IS it REALLY worth the price?