HerStyler Grande Curls Iron uploaded by Caroline R.HerStyler Grande Curls Iron uploaded by Seeta B.HerStyler Grande Curls Iron uploaded by Seeta B.

BY HERSTYLER

The latest update in the hair curling technology, Grande Curls brings you the easy ability to look like a star at the comfort of your home. Makes small or large curls – just the way you like them! Available in 3 colors.

Tourmaline barrel creates smooth, glossy curls using Ceramic technology, which produces negative ions to seal cuticles and repel humidity (no frizz!) Quick heat recovery without sudden increase of heat to minimize damage, leaving your curls shiny and luscious.

Our Grande Curler is suitable for all hair types; from fragile and fine to wavy and thick. The body of the curler is constructed using light-weight, high-strength composite materials, commonly used in the aerospace industry.

Achieve the desired temperature in less than 60 seconds (half the time of conventional models). This in turn saves electricity and prolongs the lifespan of the product. Please note that the irons should be switched off when not in use using the On/Off switch on the temperature control thermostat.

Ergonomic design making it more comfortable to use.

Designed in Italy, engineered with American technology.

Ergonomic design making it more comfortable to use.

One year manufacturer's warranty.

Free shipping.

Luisa O.
I bought mine off of Amazon quite a while back & to this day it's one of my favorite wands to use. it was affordable and so easy to use. It even includes a heat protective mitt for your hand
amy b.
I love this curling wand! My hair is fine and doesn't usually hold a curl well, but when I use the HerStyler my curls will last all day. I do suggest using a heat protector on your hair because it gets very hot, and definitely use the glove that comes with it!
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
A friend of mine curled my hair with this curling iron for our night out over the weekend. My hair looked amazing didn't feel burnt and the curls stayed in all night.
Jaylen B.
This curler is great. I have had it for about three years now (got it with my straightener). It works good. I have curly hair so I just use this to help so areas in my hair so they are a little more controlled. I definitely recommend using the glove that comes with it. I have burned myself several times.
Amy F.
Mc Donald, PA
I love this curling iron it makes the perfect curls! The only problem is it takes some time to get used to and if you don't wear the heat glove you can burn you hand easily. Otherwise though great product!
Tamica M.
Olive Branch, MS
I have one and love using is to define all of my curls to perfection it gets really hit so if it doesn't come with a protective glove mines did be sure to get one.
Braxton B.
Cleveland
Review for: Purple more...
I have been want one of these things my bestfriend has one and she adores it!! Wish there was a way for me to get one!!❤️❤️
Amanda M.
Review for: Purple more...
I've used this at a relatives house before and I really like it. It's hard to get used to but once you do, you'll fall in love. Can't wait until I can buy one.
Amanda S.
Yonkers, NY
if i can give these wand 10 stars i would. this was my first curling iron and i would use it over any iron any time. i had it for about 10 years i am obsessed
Jessica C.
Thus is one of my favorite wands to use. It is easy to hold and use. My daughter needed curly hair for cheer and this worked the best. Easy to hold and use.
My hair is fairly thin and hard to hold a curl. do you think this would be a good product for me ?
nissrine b.
Is this a good iron?
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
The product picture looks like a wand.. Is this actually a curling iron or wand?
antonia r.
Is this worth it , easy to use , and do they have different sizes ?
Ashelina R.
Lake city , FL
So my question for today..... IS it REALLY worth the price?