HerStyler Grande Curls Iron uploaded by Caroline R.HerStyler Grande Curls Iron uploaded by Seeta B.HerStyler Grande Curls Iron uploaded by Seeta B.

BY HERSTYLER

The latest update in the hair curling technology, Grande Curls brings you the easy ability to look like a star at the comfort of your home. Makes small or large curls – just the way you like them! Available in 3 colors.

Tourmaline barrel creates smooth, glossy curls using Ceramic technology, which produces negative ions to seal cuticles and repel humidity (no frizz!) Quick heat recovery without sudden increase of heat to minimize damage, leaving your curls shiny and luscious.

Our Grande Curler is suitable for all hair types; from fragile and fine to wavy and thick. The body of the curler is constructed using light-weight, high-strength composite materials, commonly used in the aerospace industry.

Achieve the desired temperature in less than 60 seconds (half the time of conventional models). This in turn saves electricity and prolongs the lifespan of the product. Please note that the irons should be switched off when not in use using the On/Off switch on the temperature control thermostat.

Ergonomic design making it more comfortable to use.

Designed in Italy, engineered with American technology.

Ergonomic design making it more comfortable to use.

One year manufacturer's warranty.

Free shipping.

Gretchen D.
Newburgh , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted this product to be my holy grail of hair tools. It would take several passes to get my hair curled and it would not stay curled for more than an hour. I would not buy this product again. I will stick with my GHD!
Kimberly L.
Review for: Pink
This was my first curling wand ever and I bought it at a mall kiosk after being so impressed by the curls it made. The wand is easy to use and like any other one, once you get the hang of it , it's pretty convenient. I like that it has the swivel cord and that it curls my hair nicely. The curls last as well, however mine broke after a couple years of use
Amanda M.
Review for: Purple
I've used this at a relatives house before and I really like it. It's hard to get used to but once you do, you'll fall in love. Can't wait until I can buy one.
Amanda S.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
if i can give these wand 10 stars i would. this was my first curling iron and i would use it over any iron any time. i had it for about 10 years i am obsessed
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thus is one of my favorite wands to use. It is easy to hold and use. My daughter needed curly hair for cheer and this worked the best. Easy to hold and use.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Purple
This herstyler hair curling iron is really cute purple and it's the grande size that leaves your hair big and bouncy curls I love it .
Michelle L.
Review for: Pink
I found this wand didn't get as hot as others I have used. It took me nearly twice as long to finish my hair as with other tools.
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice curling iron and keeps the hair in curls for awhile I use this products now and then when I wanna make my curls look bigger
zakkiyah p.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this on my hair. Works like a charm. Give it a try just be careful to not burn yourself or your hair. Believe me i know
Sàde B.
Oklahoma city, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it was my first time trying it and I was not disappointed it was worth the money and I recommend it.
My hair is fairly thin and hard to hold a curl. do you think this would be a good product for me ?
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
The product picture looks like a wand.. Is this actually a curling iron or wand?
nissrine b.
Is this a good iron?
antonia r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth it , easy to use , and do they have different sizes ?
Ashley R.
Lake City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
So my question for today..... IS it REALLY worth the price?