HerStyler Grande Curls Iron uploaded by Caroline R.HerStyler Grande Curls Iron uploaded by Seeta B.HerStyler Grande Curls Iron uploaded by Seeta B.

BY HERSTYLER

The latest update in the hair curling technology, Grande Curls brings you the easy ability to look like a star at the comfort of your home. Makes small or large curls – just the way you like them! Available in 3 colors.

Tourmaline barrel creates smooth, glossy curls using Ceramic technology, which produces negative ions to seal cuticles and repel humidity (no frizz!) Quick heat recovery without sudden increase of heat to minimize damage, leaving your curls shiny and luscious.

Our Grande Curler is suitable for all hair types; from fragile and fine to wavy and thick. The body of the curler is constructed using light-weight, high-strength composite materials, commonly used in the aerospace industry.

Achieve the desired temperature in less than 60 seconds (half the time of conventional models). This in turn saves electricity and prolongs the lifespan of the product. Please note that the irons should be switched off when not in use using the On/Off switch on the temperature control thermostat.

Ergonomic design making it more comfortable to use.

Designed in Italy, engineered with American technology.

Ergonomic design making it more comfortable to use.

One year manufacturer's warranty.

Free shipping.

Paige S.
Trumann, AR
I hated this and sold it immediately. There’s different prices listed for them all over the place. It doesn’t do well at all and my hair is still frizzy after I use it. It does make curls and waves that last though
Hillary D.
Kansas City
Review for: Purple more...
My hair never held a curl with any other curling iron. This is the only one my hair would hold with. I am obsessed with it. I don’t have to use much hairspray and my curls hold all day and for a few days!
Kristen R.
Akron, OH
Review for: Purple more...
I love this wand. It’s so easy to use and it makes my curls the perfect size. I bought online and it was a very good price. Works just as good as any expensive wand out there.
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
I love my curling wand. Herstyler is the best brand of styling products that I have used. I have the Herstyler curling wand and Herstyler straightener, and I love both! When I use my Herstyler curling wand, the curls/waves come out fantastic. I used my Suave Moroccan oil shine infused styling oil along with my Herstyler curling wand, and the curls came out wonderful. I used the curling wand for 15 seconds on each section. The section were about 1 inch in depth. I took a section, curled it for 15 seconds, grabbed it with my hand to hold the curl in place for about 3 seconds, and released the curl. The curl came out spiral and wavy! I ran my fingers through the curls, once I finished curling every section and strand. The curls stayed in place. I did it a few days ago, and the curls are still in place. They did not fall out. Even better, the curls looked like I spent hours on them, when in reality, I spent about 5-10 minutes. That's awesome!
Gretchen D.
Newburgh, IN
I really wanted this product to be my holy grail of hair tools. It would take several passes to get my hair curled and it would not stay curled for more than an hour. I would not buy this product again. I will stick with my GHD!
Melissa R.
Super easy to use! However I noticed it took a long time to curl my hair compared to other irons I’ve used. I have long thick hair, so it takes me a long time as it is.
Kimberly L.
Review for: Pink more...
This was my first curling wand ever and I bought it at a mall kiosk after being so impressed by the curls it made. The wand is easy to use and like any other one, once you get the hang of it , it's pretty convenient. I like that it has the swivel cord and that it curls my hair nicely. The curls last as well, however mine broke after a couple years of use
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
I purchased this wand about 6 years ago from Amazon and it's still going strong! this wand curls like no other! It was the best wand that I have had compared to many others until recently when I bought a Nume. I would still give this a 5 star rating because I've had it for so long and it could be losing some of it's curling power. I would definitely recommend especially at the price you pay.
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
I love my wand! Previously I had only used curling irons, I would be lucky if I could get out the door without the curls falling out leaving me with straight hair. But now that I use a wand it literally lasts all day!!
Vivian H.
Knoxville, TN
Love this curling iron! I have super thick hair and so normal curling irons never heat up enough to do the trick. With this wand, I can control how curly I want it (wavy by gently wrapping or super curly by wrapping my hair tightly). I get compliments on my curls all of the time and this is the tool I swear by.
My hair is fairly thin and hard to hold a curl. do you think this would be a good product for me ?
nissrine b.
Is this a good iron?
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
The product picture looks like a wand.. Is this actually a curling iron or wand?
antonia r.
Is this worth it , easy to use , and do they have different sizes ?
Ashley R.
Lake City, FL
So my question for today..... IS it REALLY worth the price?