HerStyler Giraffe Onyx Hair Straightener uploaded by Roshanda W.

BY HERSTYLER

Giraffe Print. For all animal print lovers! HerStyler has brought you a wild and stylish Giraffe print Hair Straightener. This product is the perfect combination between high quality Straightener and fashionable accessory. 100% 1.5 inch Onyx Ceramic plates for a safe use, the tattoo hair iron reaches a high temperature of 440 degrees Fahrenheit within 25 seconds to straighten your hair faster than conventional hair straighteners. Giraffe hair iron is one of our dual voltage hair irons so it won t get left behind on travels overseas. Simple On/Off Switch, ultra lightweight; the body is made of light-weight, high-strength composite materials that are commonly used in the aerospace industry. Ergonomic design making it more comfortable to use. Onyx Hair Straightener, 1.5", Giraffe. see more...

• Where can I get this?! It is a must have!2 Answers
Roshanda W.
Roshanda W.
Dolton, IL
This is by far my favorite flat iron! Even better than my Chi's. My herstyler is wet to dry so that comes in handy when my hair is just a little damp and I don't feel like double heat with the blow dryer and flat iron. Always gets my hair bone straight, really silky and leaves it really soft. I have recommended this flat iron to many friends. Must have!
Lexi T.
Lexi T.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good at home iron ! As a stylist that's all I like it for though, there isn't a heat measurement just an on and off switch which is inconvenient for my damaged hair girls or anyone trying to lay off high heat!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has lasted me longer then both my chi irons and with it being half the price since I ordered it off amazon I am so happy with my purchase.
Merima B.
Merima B.
These work pretty well and straighten the hair really well and fast. I love how smooth it feels after using this straightener. I also love how this one looks and how pretty the colors are.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
What is there not to love? This straightener not only does its job, but it's super cute to boot!
Christine M.
Christine M.
Staten Island, NY
This straightener is amazing! It keeps my hair straight for hours, and it doesn't leave my hair frizzy and damaged.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Love this straightener!! Heats quickly & my hair doesn't look weird when I'm done! It's perfect. I'd recommend to anyone
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
I have this exact one ive had it for more than two years already and it still works perfectly well!
Destiney R.
Destiney R.
Kimberly, WV
I straighten my hair on the day to day basis and why not be cute while doing it ? loveee this ! And want it !
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Athens , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own a herstyler flat iron. It is amazing!!! I get great results with this product. It leaves my hair feeling soft.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Elyria, OH
Where can I get this?! It is a must have!