BY HERSTYLER

Featuring the very best hair curling technology, the HerStyler G25 Pink Leopard Hair Curling Wand gives you a chance to look like a star without having to leave the comfort of your home. Bring professional-grade curling to your doorstep with this... see more...

Allie G.
Winnetka
I suggest this to everyone, especially those who say curls never stay in my hair, they always fall out. That will never be the case with this. These curls stay in until I wash my hair
Trina W.
North Ogden, UT
My absolute favorite curling iron. The curl this produces lasts all day and only small amounts of hairspray are needed. I am very satisfied with it, but I absolutely hate dealing with the people in the malls that sell these. Be prepared to fight for a good price, they will play games and give a different price to everyone as a starter. Other than that, I love mine.
Megan M.
Mena, AR
I love this wand! This is the only thing that curls my hair and it actually stays! I was very satisfied with my purchase! I found the herstyler wand on Amazon. Seriously the fastest way to curl your hair, and it turns out perfect everytime!
Jazmine s.
Brooksville, FL
1,618 reviews
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
I love using this product for my curls. It gives me mermaid hair! Would definitely recommend

Walmart