BY HERSTYLER

The HerStyler Fusion Hair Straightener brings together the perfect combination of fun style and high-quality hair technology for a straightener that you'll love to use. 100% onyx ceramic plates present a safer option for hair, while the 25 second heat... see more...

Mace M.
Round Rock, TX
I have thin curly hair.... breaks and drys very easily. This straightener was ok for the price I paid. I mean, almost $200 and it worked well. I honestly have strayed away from straightening my hair because I wanted my hair back at a healthy state and also wanted it to grow a lot on length... especially being that my hair takes forever to grow! I stopped using this product and usually go to the salon 1-2 times a year for them to straighten my hair with only a blow dryer and a round brush. That method leaves my hair feeling a lot more healthy in the end!
Rebecca z.
Ballston Lake, NY
I bought this 8 years ago for $25 off Amazon, and it still works perfectly. I have very thick, wavy hair, and a lot of it. This straightener keeps my hair straight and frizz free as well as soft all day and into the second day if I touch it up. I'm planning on buying another, purely for cosmetic reasons. It is starting to turn green where the plates meet the plastic housing, but still functions fine.

I also love their haircare products.
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
I have super curly thick hair and it's hard for ,e to find a good hair straightener. I bought this one years ago and still works great. I bought it for under $100 I can't remember the exact price since it was so long ago that I bought this.
Sarah G.
Zanesville, OH
This straightener is so worth the pretty price. Whenever I use it it doesn’t make my hair look dry and fried. It leaves it silky and soft. I bought this part of a 3 piece set and love the entire bundle. Can’t wait to buy more from this brand
Brooke B.
I had this flat iron for about 6 years before I had to get a new one, it has a temperature gauge and smooths the hair with ease. You definitely get your value for your money with this and I would love to get another one
Autumn P.
Des Moines, IA
This is the best hair straightener I have ever used. It makes my hair so soft and does not damage my hair. I use it almost every day and I love the way it makes my hair straight and stay straight.
Kira C.
North Royalton, OH
This was a pretty good straightener. It wasn't the best for its Price. I wish it would be found in more stores.
Adamarys O.
Deltona, FL
I love this straightener, it's been with me for 4 yrs now and I would not change it for anything in this world
I didn't like this at all, it left a burnt smell to my hair. So what I highly recommend is babybliss.
Theresa U.
These are ok. I have one & it does get my hair straight, but it leaves my hair looking really choppy.