HerStyler Fusion Hair Straightener, Blue uploaded by Valeria C.HerStyler Fusion Hair Straightener, Blue uploaded by Brittany W.

BY HERSTYLER

The HerStyler Fusion Hair Straightener brings together the perfect combination of fun style and high-quality hair technology for a straightener that you'll love to use. 100% onyx ceramic plates present a safer option for hair, while the 25 second heat... see more...

Karol G.
Turpin , OK
This right here was my first hair straighter! I got it back in 2007 as a birthday gift from my grandma. This straighter finally gave out two years ago and trust me it was the best I have ever had. I took heat to my hair everyday and it didn't burn the hell out of it.
Jessica M.
Little Rock
I've had this flat iron for years and it's the best I've ever owned. I went through 3 CHIs before I bought this flat iron. It heats up quickly and straightens quickly. It doesn't pull and distributes heat evenly. I highly recommend it.
Jami H.
Marianna, FL
This is the only straightener that I've tried that's comparable to a chi. I love it. Doesn't burn my hair. Has different heat settings. Only thing I wish it had was an automatic off. I've bought multiples of these and only reason I've had to replace them is cause my daughter dropped it and the plate cracked. Also my blue one is more of a greenish blue. So idk if I was just sent the wrong color or what but the color isn't very important to me anyways.
Monica R.
Whittier , CA
This is the one I use for my hair, I recently got an evalectric striaghtner brand and I feel it works better. I got this one at mall. and I use it all the time it was first time using herstyler but it works well
Bobbie H.
Asheboro, NC
Love this product. It has many settings and does not burn my hair and is easy to use. I can straighten or curl my hair with this tool.
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
It’s been my hair straightener for 2 yrs. very happy with it I use it daily. It heats up fast and it does a great job on my hair.
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
very good product. I don't have this particular color but it does come in many choices. it is affordable and works great
Britney A.
I am so happy with this! I have difficult hair and was so surprised that my haute actually stays straight.
Andria N.
Latsia, Nicosia
It does a pretty decent job. I feel like this straightener does not damage my hair that much unlike some other ones. And it straightens my hair through the second pass so I'm quite happy with it! (P.s : My hair are wavy to curly ;) )
brandi q.
This is the best hair straightener I have every used I would recommend this product to anyone looking to purchase a new one