BY HERSTYLER

Herstyler Forever Straightener features 100 percent solid ceramic plates. Ceramic technology heats faster, cutting your styling time in half. The iron features variable temperature settings from 200-460F, for use with all hair types. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elise C.
Bayside, NY
Worked well and lasted me a fairly long time. I ended up with this because of a lady in the mall I think duped me into it if I remember correctly. Pretty sure she oiled it up before straightening my hair. Either way it does the job and was a decent straightener but ended up breaking.
Kyara H.
The only hair straightner that works for me. If you have super thick hair or you're a black or mixed girl who cant find a straightner, this is what you need! This leaves my hair so straight and frizz free! Its an amazing tool.
Melanie F.
Coward, SC
This straightening iron has been with me since I was 10. Luckily I was introduced to it at my local mall. I would literally by another, but I despise the fact my iron rusted.
Tami I.
Richmond Hill, GA
I am obsessed with this flat iron i can use it anytime and i never have to worry about it not doing what i want with my hair amazing product