HerStyler Forever Ceramic Hair Straightener

by HerStyler

Black Our classic, straight forward ceramic straightener with solid ceramic plates that guarantee fast and smooth straightening results without pulling or breaking hair. Hair will be three times smoother and silkier than with ordinary ceramic straightening irons. High concentration of negative ions cuts straightening time in half. Negative ions renew your hair s natural softness and shine and eliminates frizziness. Ultra-light: The body of the straightener is constructed using light-weight, high-strength composite materials, commonly used in the aerospace industry. Ultra-fast: Achieve the desired temperature in less than 25 seconds . This in turn saves electricity and prolongs the lifespan of the product. On/Off switch on the temperature control thermostat. Hotter and more consistent heat on all adjustable tempe.

IT HASE A TEEMPERATUER OAND IT HASE  SO WHAT IS DIGARECANE IT  CANEMAKE OR HAIR SMOYH
Start your review of HerStyler Forever Ceramic Hair Straightener!
Columbus, OH
Best flat iron I’ve ever owned. I received this for Christmas (2017), usually 6 months or so after I’m looking for a new straightener but not with this one. Temp option goes pretty high but yet doesn’t leave your hair feeling damaged when done even without product. Stands are straight after one go (I have extremely thick curly hair naturally).
San diego, CA
I have this hair straightener, and it's the best one I've purchased so far! It is worth it's price. I usually straighten my hair a couple of times a week, and it leaves my lion mane very sleek and soft.
I had been looking for a good straightener but not so pricey since at the moment I didn't have the money for it. I found this online and decided to give it a try. After 2 years with it I'm still in love with it. It heats up pretty fast. I have a lot of hair and very curly too and with this it only takes half the time any other straightener.
Taylor, MI
I had this straightener for 10 years before I had to get rid of it. I bought it at the mall when I was 8 or 9 from some random booth that was gone a few months later. It always left my hair feeling super soft. You can also dry wet hair with it if you use their heat protecting serum.
One of the best flat irons I've ever purchased. It worked well on my hair, which tends to burn really easily. Flat ironing my hair took less than 15 minutes and it came out looking straight, silky, and smooth. I really love this product!
Irving, TX
HerStyler Forever Ceramic Hair Straightener uploaded by jayla H.
This straightener is a little pricey but it worth it.It leaves you hair straight and shiny. I have really thick curly hair and with other flat irons it takes me a while but this is perfect for my type of hair
Actually got this on groupon for half the price but I LOVE it. I use to straighten and/or curl my hair faster than a curling iron and it keeps the curls looking great for hours- sometimes days. love love love this straightener.
Hemet, CA
i straighten my hair..... a lot so to find a product that works as well as this one is just fantastic! I don't feel the need to go over my hair so many times as i usually do so my hair isn't as damaged a dry as before i would recommend this to my friends
MIDDLE RIVER, MD
Long lasting easy to use tool. Heats quickly and effectively. I've had for years with satisfaction. My hair is naturally thick and wavy and this tool works like no other. I would absolutely buy another product but ion.
Bronx, NY
This is probably the best hair flat iron I have ever had. It keeps my hair so silky and smooth I really like this flat iron. Also is very easy to use. It's so nice I would buy it a million times again