HerStyler Forever Ceramic Hair Straightener

by HerStyler

Black Our classic, straight forward ceramic straightener with solid ceramic plates that guarantee fast and smooth straightening results without pulling or breaking hair. Hair will be three times smoother and silkier than with ordinary ceramic straightening irons. High concentration of negative ions cuts straightening time in half. Negative ions renew your hair s natural softness and shine and eliminates frizziness. Ultra-light: The body of the straightener is constructed using light-weight, high-strength composite materials, commonly used in the aerospace industry. Ultra-fast: Achieve the desired temperature in less than 25 seconds . This in turn saves electricity and prolongs the lifespan of the product. On/Off switch on the temperature control thermostat. Hotter and more consistent heat on all adjustable tempe.

IT HASE A TEEMPERATUER OAND IT HASE  SO WHAT IS DIGARECANE IT  CANEMAKE OR HAIR SMOYH
Start your review of HerStyler Forever Ceramic Hair Straightener!
eleni C.
Athens, Greece
All time classic black! the best of it's kind! i can't get enough of it!
All time classic black! the best of it's kind! i can't get enough of it!
Yadira M.
HerStyler Forever Ceramic Hair Straightener uploaded by Yadira M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Easy to use to straight your hair gets warm fast it has different temperatures you can easy turn it up high or low temperature. It also had an off and on button. I don’t use it often but when I do I love how soft my hair feels smooth at the end .
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
I love it! It’s the only for iron I use the rest pull my hair and cause damage to my hair. This one has a temperature button and I could easily control it. It does however cause a bit of frizziness once in a while but it might just be the humid state in which I live in.
April H.
Kentville, NS
This hair straightener was one of the best I ever used. It was used almost everyday and lasted 10 years before it finally died. Straightened my hair so easily and quickly and didn’t pull the hairs. Amazing!
kommagoni S.
india
Love the product people it is amaszing .it works really well.this straightener is the BEST IN QUALITY AND ITS WOKL.IT IS SO EASY TO STRAIACCORDING TO MEGHTEN WITH THIS ONE AND THIS MY FAVOURITE ONE PLZZ GYZZ DON'T HESITATE TO BUY THIS PRODUCT IT IS THE BEST
Tiffany N.
Tallahassee, FL
The first time I purchased was at a mall kiosk and spent way too much! You can find this on amazon for around $30. I like it better than the ones in salons and chi brand
Elizabeth W.
Middle River, MD
Long lasting easy to use tool. Heats quickly and effectively. I've had for years with satisfaction. My hair is naturally thick and wavy and this tool works like no other. I would absolutely buy another product but ion.
Chelsea R.
Leesburg, FL
I have had this straightener(the green one) for 5 years and it still works like it did on the first day. I can straighten my hair and curl my hair with it. It gets super hot without damaging the hair and makes my hair super shiny. I bought one for my little sister for Christmas too! (Pink one)
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Had this hair straightener before. I thought I found the best straightener but it broke down on me a few months after buying it. Would not recommend at all!
gisselle D.
Hemet, CA
i straighten my hair..... a lot so to find a product that works as well as this one is just fantastic! I don't feel the need to go over my hair so many times as i usually do so my hair isn't as damaged a dry as before i would recommend this to my friends