BY HERSTYLER

Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
This holder was terrible. Didn't hold the straightener for more than two minutes without the suction pulling off. I barely got any use out of it and would not recommend it! It did not work with anything and I gave it multiple chances
Dana M.
Belton, SC
I love this her styled flat iron holder. It auctions to the mirror and it is so convenient. It helps keep my counter top clean and clutter free. It also helps from little hands grabbing hot tools while cool or waiting to warm up!
Missy C.
Ok, I'm not sure which model I had/have. I know it's HerStyler though! I am beyond in love with this flat iron. I bought my first one in L.A. probably 12-13 years ago (when my nephew was born), and just recently like 7 month ago had to replace it. YES...it lasted me that long! One of the ceramic plates broke finally...after it being dropped on my tile floor sooo many times. So, my use for this is to actually curl my hair. I have long naturally straight fine hair. I use no products before or after I use this iron and my curls will stay well into the next morning...looking as if I just curled it. Definitely well worth every penny and some. Go get one!
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
This holder is good, without the use of the suction cups, if you use the screw outs and actually attach to a wall or cabinet. I give it only 4 stars, because why put the suction cups, when they don't work, and confuse everyone? You know they don't work, hence, why you recommended to me to screw into place! Please get rid of the confusion and the suction cups.
Camille R.
Hayward, CA
Great invention! I always tend to drop my straightener or accidentally burn myself but now this amazing holder prevents me getting burned. Also my kids can't reach for it anymore. Only one con, sometimes the suction cup comes off.
Mackenzie C.
Monroeville, PA
Love the holder. It's so convenient and definitely helps to keep my straightener in a safe place and not burning anything. I love the look of it and how my straightener fits right in. This was a great gift.
Brenda H.
El Monte, CA
Love this holder. Keeps my flat iron out of the way and keeps it from falling and keeping the heat inside