BY HERSTYLER

The HerStyler Extenso Hair Curling Wand is all you need to create those beautiful loose curls and beachy waves you've always dreamed of. The 1.25" tapered barrel makes styling a breeze and the ultra-light body and ergonomic design make it easy and... see more...

Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Got to try this at a dance competition. Idk why, but my daughters curls held better from this wand as opposed to others. The rod shape is different than most and gave nice, uniform curls
Rebekah H.
Sunbury
I was recently in a wedding and this product was a life saver! My hair does not usually curl because it is so straight and resists curling. This wand however curled my hair very well and held for the wedding! It is a bit expensive but I believe it is worth it for a product that will do the job and do it well.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I love using hair wands on my hair and my clients, I hope to purchase a new one someday because it's so satisfying and it can be affordable depending on where you buy it I'm curly headed girl and hair wands work great on my hair I definitely recommend it
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
This curling wand is great for tight curls. It heats up very quickly and doesn't take long to curl your hair. I have very thick hair and this wand does the trick. I love HerStyler products and got this at my local shopping mall. It is easy to use and I recommend!
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
I love a good curling wand and the ability to create lived-in, beachy waves. This is a good iron. I will not purchase again, however, because I prefer the Babyliss wands.
Iliana G.
hemet, CA
I have the purple one i love the curls it gives me. Super easy to use and its super fast. I curl my hair in like 15 minutes
Madelyn T.
NEWARK, NJ
My favorite tool ever. Got a great deal on Groupon for an entire set. Had it for 3 years and still works amazing
Oksana D.
My family and I love this product because it is basically everything and anything we need! Great prices,
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Amazing hair wand love the curls it makes love the waves totally amazing I definitely recommend this
Aliesha A.
I loved using this curling iron n on my hair. It made my hair smooth and gave it curls.