HerStyler Easy Comb uploaded by Sarah E.

BY HERSTYLER #80 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Essential tool for straightening – HerStyler Professional Series To make your hair styling experience easier and improve the straightening results HerStyler came with this unique Easy Comb. Easy Comb by HerStyler assists you to easily untangle knots while improving the straightening results especially at the end of the hair. Great for use with any Flat Iron Heat resistant & Anti-Static Superior strength with just the right flexibility Easy Comb see more...

Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
My coworkers swear by these for anyone with natural black hair. It takes a little bit of extra time to get ready, but it does what it promises and makes hair so shiny
Randi P.
Personally I didn't really care for this product like it wasn't exactly terrible but it wasn't really that great either. Would I use it again, not likely unless it was the closest/ only thing I had to/with me.
Chynelle W.
Philadelphia, PA
I brought this product because all my rat-tail combs that I was using to help striahgten my hair were melting. This product has been a blessing. I have natural hair (been without a perm for almost 2 years now) and it has cut the time I take to straighten my hair in half. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble getting that sleek, shiny, silky, straight look to their hair.
Ligia D.
I got this as a gift when i bought my second hairstyler straightener and got to say, it wasn't my cup of tea. I guess it does serve its purpose, but i don't find it to be very comfortable, I'd rather use a regular paddle brush. However, its materials are very resilient and is intact after years
Krysteena K.
Yorktown, VA
This is my straightening irons best friend! It keeps your hair straight and in one direction so you get the maximum straightness for your hair. Also you can touch your hot hair with the comb to go over a section more than once with out burning your hand. I would definitely recommend this!
lace b.
Clarksville, TN
Worked great for my Caucasian hair but on my biracial daughter it did not work that great. Left her hair wavy looking and frizzy. More like a blow out instead of a press. Was not really satisfied with this product. Did work on my hair but I achieve the same thing with out this comb.
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
I love using this to straighten my hair! Really helps reduce the time I spend ironing my hair. My only drawback is that I can't find a way to close it so it just stays open all the time. Not a serious problem but just bothersome to store it.
Stephanie M.
Newport News, VA
I bought this yesterday bc the lady said it was on sale so I was like alright cool and she showed me how to use it. I love it so much. it makes my life easier because my hair was straighter so much faste!
Elizabeth C.
I couldn't pull this thing through my hair. I would have to do tiny sections are a time and it would take me hours to do my whole head. I would have to throughly brush my hair first, kinda defeating the purpose of why I bought this.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
I use this comb when i using heat styling products because it helps me manage sections of my hair while combing the hair, making it sleek and straighter faster. works great on curly hair and it is very durable.
Steffany W.
Denver
Does this work for curly wild hair?.
Melanie T.
Columbus, GA
Does it work on thick hair?
Sarah L.
Monroe, OH
How effective is this straightener ?
Jeniffer S.
How do you not get your hair tangled?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I find this product at?