HerStyler De-Tangle Hair Brush, Crazy Pink uploaded by Matea G.

BY HERSTYLER

The HerStyler De-Tangle Hair Brush s all you need to get hair looking polished and put together. The brush suits all hair types and offers unique bristles that help gently get rid of the knots and tangles in your hair while minimizing the chance of... see more...

Matea G.
Matea G.
La Puente, CA
I actually have this product in purple! This is the one product I really wanted because my hair has recently looked like a cuckoo’s nest due to all the humidity and heat. Thank God I received it, otherwise, my photos would have looked much different if I hadn’t (i am a professional blogger). The price of the brush is $11.95. I care it everywhere with me!
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
kilcoy
After using this brush I honestly won't use any other brush! This brush doesn't hurt and makes it so much easier to get knots out! When I brush my hair with a normal brush my hair goes fizzy because I have wavey hair but with this brush it doesn't do that at all! I love this brain and I recommend everyone to get it!