HerStyler Colorful Seasons Straightener 1.5 inch Flatiron, Grande 18-25mm Curling Iron (Hot Pink)

BY HERSTYLER

Here is the most famous Colorful Seasons; is the ideal fashion product based on our classic ceramic straightener. Set comes with the Grande Curling Iron by HerStyler. Curling Iron tip measure 18mm and base of rod measures 25mm. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aujha A.
Silver Spring, MD
Although I do not straighten my hair anymore, this is definitely the flat iron that I was using when I was. It is perfect. You can change the heat settings so that you can monitor the amount of heat or damage you may be causing your hair.

It also straightens Wet-to-dry, I wouldn’t recommend this but it does actually work!

This flat iron also leaves your hair with a little hit if shine. It makes strands bone straight as well. I got mine for around $100 at a mall kiosk but prices vary depending on where you go. The flat-irons include a one-year warranty but mine lasted me about 3 years.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
My mom and I spent a fortune on this thing and it was a complete piece of junk. It broke in just a couple of weeks and would not heat at all, we were able to call and get it exchanged for another one which also broke within a few weeks. After having 2 break we decided to just purchase a different brand and forget about this piece of junk
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
This flat iron works really good!! It doesn't snag my hair, the plates are smooth, I only have to run each piece of hair once through the clamps. When I use this style to curl, my curls last for two days. THE BEST!!!
vanessa b.
16552 willow street #16 Hesperia, CA
First hair straightener I bought myself and it lasted me years I loved her he way my hair looked after I used it it was light weight and the price was awesome and it was pink!!!
Nadya S.
Chicago
 It's a good product but you can find better I don't really care for how long it took for me to change my hair and especially  because I have really curly thick hair
Tiffany D.
Callahan, FL
I have had the flat iron for about 8 years. It is still working like it was brand new. Has never pulled my hair, gets really hot, flattens, curls, and makes gorgeous waves!
Heather L.
Banning, CA
I have these and mine came with a mini travel size straightener as well, which is so awesome to have! These items by herstyler work great and are so far my favorite brand of flat iron, wand and I love the way they work for my crazy thick and every where hair. I am so happy I got these, they have worked so much better on my hair then any other has. Definitely recommend these items!!
Tori D.
Burton, TX
I absolutely love this straightener. I got it at the mall 4 years ago and it still works amazingly. It doesn't damage your hair like other straighteners do.
Laura e.
Clovis, NM
Love this product too bad they stop selling them where i used to buy them all though they prices where very high so I radar invesyed on a great brand
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
Her styler is an awesome brand and this set gives you everything you need to do your hair wonderfully.