HerStyler Colorful Seasons Straightener 1.5 inch Flatiron, Grande 18-25mm Curling Iron (Hot Pink)

BY HERSTYLER

Here is the most famous Colorful Seasons; is the ideal fashion product based on our classic ceramic straightener. Set comes with the Grande Curling Iron by HerStyler. Curling Iron tip measure 18mm and base of rod measures 25mm. see more...

Buy on Amazon
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
Although I personally do not use a straightener all the time my daughter has very thick coarse hair and this has been a dream on her. It heats up quickly and leave the hair looking shiny. I would definitely buy this if you are in the need and want to straighten your hair at least 3 to 4 times a week.
Aujha A.
Silver Spring, MD
Although I do not straighten my hair anymore, this is definitely the flat iron that I was using when I was. It is perfect. You can change the heat settings so that you can monitor the amount of heat or damage you may be causing your hair.

It also straightens Wet-to-dry, I wouldn’t recommend this but it does actually work!

This flat iron also leaves your hair with a little hit if shine. It makes strands bone straight as well. I got mine for around $100 at a mall kiosk but prices vary depending on where you go. The flat-irons include a one-year warranty but mine lasted me about 3 years.
Marlene G.
Los Angeles, CA
I had this straightener for a long time. It gets really hot and it does the job. Cons: some of these don’t have a temp control and when t gets older t stops working with no warning. Mine lasted me about a year which is not a long time in my opinion.
Brittany D.
Jackson, MS
I have owned my combo set for about a year now. I love her styler products!! I often use the wand when doing hair. I have also tried becoming a distributor, but having been able to contact anyone. I believe in their ironing tools!
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
My mom and I spent a fortune on this thing and it was a complete piece of junk. It broke in just a couple of weeks and would not heat at all, we were able to call and get it exchanged for another one which also broke within a few weeks. After having 2 break we decided to just purchase a different brand and forget about this piece of junk
Elsie C.
Tempe, AZ
My herstyler has lasted me so long and always provides a perfect finish to my curls or my straightened hair and provides a nice shine and healthy look. I love this straightener and would recommend! Try it for yourselves.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
This flat iron works really good!! It doesn't snag my hair, the plates are smooth, I only have to run each piece of hair once through the clamps. When I use this style to curl, my curls last for two days. THE BEST!!!
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
 It's a good product but you can find better I don't really care for how long it took for me to change my hair and especially  because I have really curly thick hair
vanessa b.
Hesperia, CA
First hair straightener I bought myself and it lasted me years I loved her he way my hair looked after I used it it was light weight and the price was awesome and it was pink!!!
Tiffany D.
Callahan, FL
I have had the flat iron for about 8 years. It is still working like it was brand new. Has never pulled my hair, gets really hot, flattens, curls, and makes gorgeous waves!