HerStyler Colorful Seasons Hair Straightener, Red uploaded by Iveth M.

BY HERSTYLER

The Colorful Seasons Ceramic Hair Straightener is a fun and colorful addition to your hair tool arsenal. It isn't just stylish, it also guarantees a faster and smoother styling experience without breaking or pulling your hair. Negative ions help renew... see more...

Yvette P.
San Diego, CA
I love this product. I’ve had my straightener for 5 years now. Still works like its new. It was a great deal when I got it because I got it with the wand and the mini straightener. Great investment. Would definitely recommend.
Paris B.
Bloomington, MN
I've used this straightener for almost 4 years now and I love it. I got it through one of those sale sites, Fab! I think, and it was mega cheap. I wasn't sure if it would be a product I would like, but now I'm super happy I got it. My only complaint is that you cannot adjust the heat setting, but since I tend to fry my hair with heat to make it hold the style I don't mind too much. Easy to straighten or curl your hair with, and leaves it soft and shiny.
Amanda C.
San Antonio , TX
I have purchased some of the most expensive flat irons on the market and numerous other ones in between. There are none better than Herstyler! This flat iron honestly straightens hair beautifully, My hair is so coarse and brittle so I need a product that seriously works and this one does! By far my favorite straighter !
Aileen L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Second best favorite compared to CHI. I purchased this at a Herstyler mall stand for my sister for Christmas because they were offering a full heat styling tool set for a really good price, but after watching her use it I went back and got it myself. HerStyler is surprisingly really durable and all the colors are cute!
amber t.
Mobile, AL
The herstyler colorful seasons hair straightener in red is great for thick hair. It heats up extremely fast and I can go from strand to strand without having to wait for it to heat back up like I do with many other irons which can be extremely time consuming.
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
I have had this flat iron in pink for almost 4 years now and it's still going strong! It heats up so quickly and doesn't damage my hair, which says a lot considering I bleach it platinum blonde. If you're looking for a great reliable straightener, look no further!
Kourtney S.
Bonne Terre, MO
Love my straightener! My husband got it for me for Christmas 2 years ago and it's still going strong! It's a beautiful color and works really well on my hair
Yanira C.
Me encanta la tengo conmigo y me gusta mucho fue unas de mis primeras planchas una dió hasta donde tenía q dar y luego la volví a comprar me encanta
Anna B.
Does a great job at straightening me hair. Only have to run through it once and it leaves my hair soft and shiny
Yessica S.
Middletown, NY
Mine is a different color but I love it. It heats up quickly and straightens amazingly.