BY HERSTYLER

The Colorful Seasons Ceramic Hair Straightener is a fun and colorful addition to your hair tool arsenal. It isn't just stylish, it also guarantees a faster and smoother styling experience without breaking or pulling your hair. Negative ions help renew... see more...

Nicole B.
Rock Hill, SC
I’ve had my herstyler for SO long and it’s still going strong. I’m pretty sure I’ve had the same one for at least 7 years and haven’t had any issues. Straightens my hair so fast.
Kristen K.
Guthrie, OK
At first I was really irritated because the kiosk guy in the middle of the mall was really pushy about this, but it actually did a really good job. It was pricey and the cord eventually frayed and was busted but the straighter did a much better job than drugstore alternatives as long as it lasted.
Bianca G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I actually love the way it styles and all the styles I could do I am actually a repeat user and I bought it in the mall. The only tip I suggest is making sure you take care of it because it only lasts me a year or two at the most. I would suggest having the ceramic be more durable somehow but it does. A great job straightening and curling.
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
OKAY HANDS DOWN BEST CERAMIC STRAIGHTNER, I use this whenever I have the chance when I go out. Not lying. Best straightner out there for you girls. you can curl and basically do anything. I am buying again. Great deals! HerStyler Colorful Seasons Hair Straightener, Purple
Karla H.
Albuquerque, NM
Best straightener I have ever purchased and worth every penny. One swipe and it straightened my hair I love this straightener. Sadly step mom broke it and haven’t been able to purchase another one. Defiéndelo recommend it.
brenda G.
I have seriously bought this same straightener 3 times In a span of 12 years! I first found this when I was in is and got a job at the mall for their kiosk and ever since I can't let it go
Alex M.
Gadsden, AL
I love this straighter it is the best!!!! It does so good on my hair so good my mom even takes it from me for her to use it. Lol. I highly recommend this straightener.
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
It is a very good iron that leaves your hair shiny and straight. It does not mistreat so much in hair. It does not leave me greasy. It is easy to use. Worst try.
Vanessa L.
Bronx
This iron does its job. It's functional and heats up quickly. Will need to be replaced every 1-2 years depending on how often you use it.
Sierra M.
Comanche, OK
Ive had this hair straightener for about 7 years and its Still going strong! Works amazing and very efficient every sjngle time!