BY HERSTYLER

The Colorful Seasons Ceramic Hair Straightener is a fun and colorful addition to your hair tool arsenal. It isn't just stylish, it also guarantees a faster and smoother styling experience without breaking or pulling your hair. Negative ions help renew... see more...

Anna B.
Crossville, AL
BEST. STRAIGHTENER. EVER. I've had this for about 6 years now, and it's still going strong! I only have to go over my hair with this tool once to get that straight, sleek look. Would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Brittany D.
I got this in a set with the curling wand and the mini straightener. It was very expensive for the quality that I got with it. After using for just a few months, the outside of the flat iron was discolored and one of the plates is cracked. Not worth the cost for something that didn't work very well for me and didn't have a good quality.
Melissa P.
I purchased my straightener from a sales stand located inside a shopping mall, I thought it was the best straightener I had ever used it really did a good job with straightening my hair and leaving it smooth but it kept turning off while I was using it there was something wrong with the cord and it had been like that since I bought it and I went to take it back for the warranty and the people that sold it to me where gone
Katja E.
Mabank, TX
This is the first and only straightener I've purchased. I've had it since 2011 and it still works perfectly. Mine has adjustable heat settings, and you can get a nice smooth curl, add volume, or just straighten with this little beast. The plates slightly rock, and are ceramic and rounded. Sometimes, product gunk or fresh hair dye will stain them but a few passes with a clothes dryer fabric softener sheet and it cleans it right up.  I loved this thing so much I got my mother one for her birthday since she was still using a traditional curling iron from the early 90s to straighten her hair.... yikes. My hair is fairly limp and lifeless and thin; my mother's is thick and curly. This product works well for both of us.
Claudia Q.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I love this straightener. i’ve gone through a couple ones in my lifetime and I can’t complain with Herstyler. It doesn’t burn my hair and it doesn’t pull some strands either while curling or straightening, its perfect i love it
Jenna H.
Mcalester, OK
In love with this straightener it works amazing. My hair usually takes forever to straighten but with this straightener it takes half the time and don't fry my hair
Divya N.
St, NL
It's a decent hair straightener. It is good for traveling. It's a decent hair straightener. It is good for traveling. It's a decent hair straightener. It is good for traveling. It's a decent hair straightener. It is good for traveling.
April W.
Ponca City, OK
This straightener has lasted me for years! Well worth the money spent. Everyone who has borrowed it from me loves it as well! Would definitely recommend!
Amanda M.
I've had this for about 7 years and it is the best one yet! I can straighten or curl with it and it holds pretty well and makes my hair very shiny.
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this straightener. It works so fast and doesn't leave your hair dry or damaged.