BY HERSTYLER

Green Our classic, straight forward ceramic straightener with solid ceramic plates that guarantee fast and smooth straightening results without pulling or breaking hair. Hair will be three times smoother and silkier than with ordinary ceramic straightening irons. High concentration of negative ions cuts straightening time in half. Negative ions renew your hair s natural softness and shine and eliminates frizziness. Ultra-light: The body of the straightener is constructed using light-weight, high-strength composite materials, commonly used in the aerospace industry. Ultra-fast: Achieve the desired temperature in less than 25 seconds . This in turn saves electricity and prolongs the lifespan of the product. On/Off switch on the temperature control thermostat. Hotter and more consistent heat on all adjustable tempe. see more...

• Is this a good straightener for thick hair? 2 Answers
HerStyler Colorful Seasons Ceramic Hair Straightener
  • "My hair is very thick and sort of wavy and this really takes control of my hair and makes it super straight." in 3 reviews
  • "I have had this straightener for about 4 years now and it still works great." in 2 reviews
  • "They heat up super fast and gets your hair straight in just one swipe (two if you have extremely curly hair) The only downside is that they break easily, younger brother knocked it off the counter and pieces went flying." in 2 reviews
Lauren L.
Review for: Red more...
This straightener has lasted me for years! I can’t even tell you when I first purchased this product because it has been that long. I was drawn into one of those hair styling tools kiosks at the mall and was mesmerized by the fact that the tool could straighten and curl (granted this was way before there were a plethora of hot hair tools available). Needless to say, I still use this straightener for those purposes. The straightener heats up quickly and can effortless style all types of hair. I have naturally straight hair but I’ve used this on friends with curly hair and have seen the same results whether it was for straightening, waving, or curling. The plates are not as wide as other straighteners I’ve seen so if you have a lot of hair you might want to try something else. I’m a fan otherwise!
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
I really love this straightener. That being said, it has three large pieces missing and a large crack. I am very careful with it yet it keeps breaking.
The ceramic is wonderful and gets hot quickly. I can curl my hair well with this straightener, but if I use my cheaper $20 straightener, it pulls my hair if I try to curl with it.
This straightener was incrediblely expensive for being so fragile. I don't think I'll purchase another one.
Cassie H.
Phoenix, AZ
I've had this hair straightener for over 5 years now and I can honestly say this is the best hair straightener I've ever used. I would compare this to a ghd with temperature control. I got this at a kiosk in the mall on a whim after seeing the employees testing it on other people's hair. At that point I was sucked in. I bought this for $100 at the time but the price has gone down since. I bought the purple but this comes in different colors. The flat iron heats up fully in about a minute or less depending on the temperature you have it set at. It goes up to 450 degrees as well which is great for girls with curly or very coarse hair. My hair is medium thickness with a little wave to it and it only takes me a max of 2 passes on each handful of hair. I'm going to keep using this until it breaks of dies out on me. So far it's held up great throughout the years and I will repurchase another when needed. I definitely recommend trying this out if you're in the market for a good flat iron!
Desiree N.
I got my first herstyler in the mall at the stand for $70, then i found another one on amazon for $20. this is the best straightner i have ever owned. it gets my hair silky and straight in under three tries (i have curly hair) and it lasts for days!!! i have found if you drop it the plate will crack but they're so inexpensive it really isn't a huge deal
Amber G.
Canton, MS
This is my favorite straightener. I have used several straighteners before I used this one, and I love this one. I have used a Chi before, and it did not get my hair as straight as the Herstyler does. I first heard about Herstyler from my cousin and her mom, my aunt. My cousin has wavy straight hair. She used her Herstyler a month ago when she visited, and her hair come out pin straight. My aunt used the Herstyler straightener on my cousin's friend's hair, who has Hispanic curly hair. Her hair came out pin straight is what my aunt told me. I wanted really straight hair, so my grandma bought me the Herstyler straightener for my birthday. I tried it for the first time months ago, and I loved it. My hair is really curly, spirally curly and very thick, and it came out really straight. It had a few waves, but it straightened better than the Chi. The second time I straightened it, I spent a little longer time. That time, it came out pin straight! When I straighten my hair, I use my Herstyler straightener and the Herstyler Argan oil styling serum. I part my hair in the middle, have one section in a ponytail, and the other section in various sections clipped. I take the bottom section, of the clipped section, put the Herstyler argan oil serum on it, and straighten it used the Herstyler straighter. I do the roots first, since that part gets really curly on my head, then I run it through to the ends slowly. I take my time. After the section is straightened to how straight I want it, which is really straight and pin straight, I use a wide toothed comb, and comb my hair so that the hair cools and the straightness stays in place. Sometimes, once my whole head is straightened, I use a blow dryer on the coolest setting, and blow dry it so that the hair stays straight all day long.
Laniyah B.
Vacaville
I have had this (but the red one) for about 6+ years. Although the ceramic plate is cracked I still love this straightener. I have tried to replace it with a different kind/brand but it seems like nothing can replace it. And it’s lifetime is very surprising so I kind of have an emotional attachment to it, I just love it so much
Ashley S.
Savanna, IL
One of the best straighteners I've found. I have very thin straight hair. I only straighten my hair to get the flip from it resting on my shoulders. My hair never holds a curl. I've tried a million products out there and this is the only thing that will keep a curl in my hair. I can go to sleep and still wake up with curls in my hair. A little pricy but definitely worth it
Nataly P.
Pittsburg , CA
My favorite hair styling tool of all time! I purchased mine 6 years ago and still use it till this day! And it still works amazing! It was very pricey but so worth it! It’s lasts many years with good quality and care ! I have very long hair and I get it straight within 20 minutes
Rachel E.
Chino, CA
I've had this one for years and it still works great. I have fine, oily hair with dry ends and a little bit of a wave, which I'll usually dry naturally but sometimes I want things sleek with a bit of an edge. Easy temperature adjustment. No issues with this product at all.
Courtney K.
Newport, KY
This straightener lasted for several years before finally giving out. It was very durable (lasting many falls with minimal damage). It heated up to good temperatures and didn't make the ends of your hair dry. It left your hair feeling silky smooth after uses.
Cayla S.
Is this a good straightener for thick hair?