BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsHerStyler
Colorful Seasons 15 inch Ceramic Straightener with FREE Heat-Protective Cream (Hot Pink)

by HerStyler

Here is the most famous Colorful Seasons; is the ideal fashion product based on our classic ceramic straightener.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HerStyler Colorful Seasons 1.5 inch Ceramic Straightener with FREE Heat-Protective Cream (Hot Pink)!
Maile C.
Chicopee, MA
My favorite flat iron after all leave my hair smooth and straight and can also so my curls with it love my herstyler
Cora M.
Hot Springs, VA
I have had this straightener for two years and still works like a charm. You also can't beat their lifetime guarantee.
Shadai S.
Rensselaer, NY
I got this hair straightener shortly after my chi kicked the bucket and I choose this as my new one because I heard good things. Although it does straighten my curly/kinky, thick hair it does tend to pull my hair so I would recommend but with reservations. It may be better for less thick/ curly haired women.
Evangelina P.
Oceanside, CA
1,331 reviews
Best hair straighteener for thick coars hair ingot mine on amazon for 25 bucks and this prouct works magic amazinv
Katelyn L.
New Orleans, LA
I absolutely love this straightener.  It is such a great price!  It is comparable to a CHI straightener.  I have thick, coarse hair, and this straightener somehow manages to easily and quickly get through all of it.  I love the hot pink, and I know the ceramic plate is so much better for my hair!
Sarah B.
I came across this hair straightener at a convention and although I got ripped off because they were selling them for much more than normal, I still love this straightener. It works well, gets extremely hot when needed and it also curls
Lexus G.
lakewood nj
I love this straightener it gets sooo hot! It makes my hair super sleek! I love it so much and the color is everything! I got it on sale so it wasn't too expensive!
Itzel C.
Rio Rancho, NM
This was by far my favorite straightener it heats up fast 30 seconds max even in the coldest weather and I can beach wave, curl, and straighten. It also has lasted me more than 5yrs totally worth the price I have tried other straighteners and none compare
Delia T.
Oak Lawn, IL
Really love this hair straightener! I have used it for about 4 years now and not complaints.  I have 2 different sizes and I have not had any issues with either one.

Looking for your answer?