HerStyler Colorful Seasons 1.5 inch Ceramic Straightener with FREE Heat-Protective Cream (Blue)

BY HERSTYLER

Here is the most famous Colorful Seasons; is the ideal fashion product based on our classic ceramic straightener. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Octavia H.
OKC
I absolutely love this straightener!! This is the straighter they approach you with at the mall showing you it’s fancy tricks for the low cost of 200 dollars I found this same item on amazon for 25 dollars tops.. what a steal!! This leaves my kinky curly hair silky and smooth with little effort on my part. I recommend trying this item.
Jaliza A.
Crestview, FL
I purchased a her styler a while back. No other straightener could make my hair as sleek and straight as this flat iron. I absolutely love this flat iron and have purchased them for my friends and family, they all love it
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
I really like this particular hair straightener because of how fast it heats up and it doen't turn off at random like my last one. I still have to use some kind of heat protection conditioner or friz protector, (my hair is really curly and is fizzy anyway without a little help;) but i can use less of it than i have before. There isn't anything i don't like about it. Great product, quick shipment, and totally content! thank you!
Maria Q.
miami, FL
Me gusta mucho este enderezador de cabello en particular debido a lo rápido que se calienta y no se apaga al azar como mi último. Todavía tengo que usar algún tipo de acondicionador de protección contra el calor o protector friz, (mi pelo es realmente rizado y es gaseoso de todos modos sin un poco de ayuda;) pero puedo usar menos de lo que tengo antes. No hay nada que no me gusta de él. ¡Gran producto, envío rápido, y totalmente contenido! ¡gracias!
Angela B.
Fort Scott, KS
Love this thing. Quick and easy to use. Does exactly what it promises. I can even curl my ends with this! It’s very affordable, and worth the price.
Renee M.
Youngstown, OH
This product is amazing!! It doesn't dry out my hair in fact it brings out the moisture!! Once I straiten my hair it stays until I wash it again
Jennifer S.
This straightener is the best I've try since drugstore types. It straighten my hair fast, smooth, and has a temperature adjuster.
Amanda B.
I always use this straightener! I like how easy it is to adjust the temp. I also used the heat protection for my hair