HerStyler Colorful Seasons 1.5 inch Ceramic Straightener with FREE Heat-Protective Cream (Blue)

BY HERSTYLER

Here is the most famous Colorful Seasons; is the ideal fashion product based on our classic ceramic straightener. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
I really like this particular hair straightener because of how fast it heats up and it doen't turn off at random like my last one. I still have to use some kind of heat protection conditioner or friz protector, (my hair is really curly and is fizzy anyway without a little help;) but i can use less of it than i have before. There isn't anything i don't like about it. Great product, quick shipment, and totally content! thank you!
Jaliza A.
Crestview, FL
I purchased a her styler a while back. No other straightener could make my hair as sleek and straight as this flat iron. I absolutely love this flat iron and have purchased them for my friends and family, they all love it
Maria Q.
Me gusta mucho este enderezador de cabello en particular debido a lo rápido que se calienta y no se apaga al azar como mi último. Todavía tengo que usar algún tipo de acondicionador de protección contra el calor o protector friz, (mi pelo es realmente rizado y es gaseoso de todos modos sin un poco de ayuda;) pero puedo usar menos de lo que tengo antes. No hay nada que no me gusta de él. ¡Gran producto, envío rápido, y totalmente contenido! ¡gracias!
Renee M.
Youngstown, OH
This product is amazing!! It doesn't dry out my hair in fact it brings out the moisture!! Once I straiten my hair it stays until I wash it again
Jennifer S.
This straightener is the best I've try since drugstore types. It straighten my hair fast, smooth, and has a temperature adjuster.
Amanda B.
I always use this straightener! I like how easy it is to adjust the temp. I also used the heat protection for my hair