Herstyler Colorful Seasons 1.5

Herstyler Colorful Seasons 1.5" Hair Straightener Flat Iron (Set of 2, Hot Pink)

BY HERSTYLER

Colorful Seasons is the ideal fashion product based on our Classic Forever Ceramic straightener. Solid ceramic plates guarantee fast and smooth straightening results without pulling or breaking hair. Hair will be three times smoother and silkier than... see more...

Herstyler Colorful Seasons 1.5
Buy on Amazon
Maxine V.
These flat irons work wonders on my daughters hair! They get her super curly, kinky hair super straight. The large flat iron is great for big sections of hair while the smaller one gets those short baby hairs around the forehead and nape of the neck. Worth the money spent on them and they have a lifetime warranty.
Karolyn M.
Orlando, FL
I love love love my her styler flat iron and when I combine that with their hair serum it does wonders to my hair I can truly say her styler iron has changed to way my hair use to come out with the leading brands her styler flat iron it definitely my go to unless I find a better flat iron to top it off.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
I use this straightener to help keep my natural hair straight, it works great on natural hair
Jessica R.
Santa Ana , CA
Ive been using this for years and i personally think it is the best! i have long thick haors and my hair lasts straight for a long time
Adriana J.
Have it in purple. Heats up perfectly and I love the small one for travel. I have had no issues using my straightener
Emma S.
Rineyville, KY
Ceramic plates help keep hair from damaging, easy to keep clean, has all types of heat settings, easy to store away
Guadalupe L.
By far the best straightener I've bought so far. I love it. It doesn't damage my hair.
Priyanka P.
I love straight hair so I use straighter almost twice a week I know it could damage my hair but I can't stop my self