HerStyler Classic Zebra  Hair Straightener

HerStyler Classic Zebra Hair Straightener

BY HERSTYLER

Classic Zebra. For all animal print lovers! HerStyler has brought you a wild and stylish Classic Zebra print Hair Straightener. This product is the perfect combination between high quality Straightener and fashionable accessory. 100% 1.5 inch Tourmaline plates for a safe use, the tattoo hair iron reaches a high temperature of 440 degrees Fahrenheit within 25 seconds to straighten your hair faster than conventional hair straighteners. Classic Zebra hair iron is one of our dual voltage hair irons so it won t get left behind on travels overseas. Simple On/Off Switch, ultra lightweight; the body is made of light-weight, high-strength composite materials that are commonly used in the aerospace industry. Ergonomic design making it more comfortable to use. Classic Zebra Hair Straight. see more...

HerStyler Classic Zebra  Hair Straightener
HerStyler Classic Zebra Hair Straightener
  • "I bought mine 2 years ago, and it still works just as well as the first day I used it." in 1 review
Marissa B.
Hyde Park, NY
I have had this straightener for 8 years and it has exceeded my expectations. It straightens my hair better than any straightener I’ve ever tried and my hair feels so soft afterwards. I’m surprised that it has lasted me this long and still straightens as well as the day I got it. I highly recommend it!!
Gabrielle M.
This has been my go to product for the past 9 years. I am extremely satisfied with the product. In fact, I just recently had to replace my original straightener from 2008. But I replaced it with the exact same product. The only reason I had to replace it was due to user error and dropping it way too many times on the tile of my bathroom. I would strongly recommend this straightener to anyone. I can curl and straighten with this product. It also leaves my hair super straight and doesn't over burn my hair.
victoria r.
Sylmar, CA
I love this flat iron because i doesn't leave my hair all nasty after i straighten it .
Ashley M.
Meridian , ID
I LOVE my herstyler straightener. Would definitely buy it again - its great for straightening OR curling hair! Very satisfied with my purchase, so much so I also bought the ceramic wand curling iron!
kyara b.
Roper, NC
I love this flat iron it's the best keeps hair form fizzing and keeps hair nice and smooth
Jillian W.
Charleston, SC
I bought this years ago along with the wand. I have heard bad things about these straighteners, but I absolutely love mine. It works perfect, I even just purchased one for my mother. I would recommend not getting the design one and making sure it's the gold colored plates not silver.
Stephanie T.
Belleview, FL
Love it this is my 2nd one it has lasted me years heats up hot works great love the print
Hannah L.
Clifton Park, NY
I love my flat iron so much! I've had it for close to 6 years and it still works great. I have thick hair and I love how it makes my hair look and feel. It is a tad pricey, but comes with great results!
Endy G.
I got mine as a Birthday gift. Like 3 yrs ago and still working good. By far this my favorite straightner i let people borrow it and they often ask me where i bought i tell they that itvwas a gift and they also love the straightner.
Amanda P.
Vaughan, ON
This is such a great tool. I have very thick, wavy hair and I've worked my way through a lot of straighteners over the years... this one is by far the best. It heats up so quickly and I never have to go over a section more than once, which is nice considering overusing heating tools just damages your hair. I'm always left with straight, really shiny and silky hair, without the use of any other products. Definitely recommended for anyone in the market for a new straightening tool.
Sarah H.
Saint Joseph, MO
Does this product overheat at all?
Kelly Yojanna F.
Miami
Me gustaría saber qué tal es esta plancha. Tiene un diseño muy lindo, pero quiero saber si es más que eso.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Christine E.
What makes this one so special? Does it have multiple heat settings? Auto off?
Delia L.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
In need of a new straightener! Looking for ome that will make my hair sleeky! How good is this one? Also in need for not a so expensive one.