HerStyler Classic Zebra  Hair Straightener

HerStyler Classic Zebra Hair Straightener

BY HERSTYLER

Classic Zebra. For all animal print lovers! HerStyler has brought you a wild and stylish Classic Zebra print Hair Straightener. This product is the perfect combination between high quality Straightener and fashionable accessory. 100% 1.5 inch Tourmaline plates for a safe use, the tattoo hair iron reaches a high temperature of 440 degrees Fahrenheit within 25 seconds to straighten your hair faster than conventional hair straighteners. Classic Zebra hair iron is one of our dual voltage hair irons so it won t get left behind on travels overseas. Simple On/Off Switch, ultra lightweight; the body is made of light-weight, high-strength composite materials that are commonly used in the aerospace industry. Ergonomic design making it more comfortable to use. Classic Zebra Hair Straight. see more...

HerStyler Classic Zebra  Hair Straightener
HerStyler Classic Zebra Hair Straightener
  • "I bought mine 2 years ago, and it still works just as well as the first day I used it." in 1 review
Stephanie T.
Belleview , FL
Love it this is my 2nd one it has lasted me years heats up hot works great love the print
victoria r.
Sylmar, CA
I love this flat iron because i doesn't leave my hair all nasty after i straighten it .
Mariah K.
Murfreesboro, TN
It's super cute but doesn't really work on textured hair but it's nice to have
Amanda P.
Vaughan, ON
This is such a great tool. I have very thick, wavy hair and I've worked my way through a lot of straighteners over the years... this one is by far the best. It heats up so quickly and I never have to go over a section more than once, which is nice considering overusing heating tools just damages your hair. I'm always left with straight, really shiny and silky hair, without the use of any other products. Definitely recommended for anyone in the market for a new straightening tool.
Rachael M.
It is expensive but so worth it!! I could not live without it as my hair is so frizzy and thick naturally . . This puts a lovely sleek look on my hair and I find it does not snag or break hair like others I have used :)
Sarah H.
Saint Joseph, MO
Does this product overheat at all?
Kelly Yojanna F.
Miami
Me gustaría saber qué tal es esta plancha. Tiene un diseño muy lindo, pero quiero saber si es más que eso.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Christine E.
What makes this one so special? Does it have multiple heat settings? Auto off?
Delia L.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
In need of a new straightener! Looking for ome that will make my hair sleeky! How good is this one? Also in need for not a so expensive one.