HerStyler Classic Zebra Hair Straightener

BY HERSTYLER

Classic Zebra. For all animal print lovers! HerStyler has brought you a wild and stylish Classic Zebra print Hair Straightener. This product is the perfect combination between high quality Straightener and fashionable accessory. 100% 1.5 inch Tourmaline plates for a safe use, the tattoo hair iron reaches a high temperature of 440 degrees Fahrenheit within 25 seconds to straighten your hair faster than conventional hair straighteners. Classic Zebra hair iron is one of our dual voltage hair irons so it won t get left behind on travels overseas. Simple On/Off Switch, ultra lightweight; the body is made of light-weight, high-strength composite materials that are commonly used in the aerospace industry. Ergonomic design making it more comfortable to use. Classic Zebra Hair Straight. see more...

HerStyler Classic Zebra Hair Straightener
  • "I bought mine 2 years ago, and it still works just as well as the first day I used it." in 1 review
Gabrielle M.
This has been my go to product for the past 9 years. I am extremely satisfied with the product. In fact, I just recently had to replace my original straightener from 2008. But I replaced it with the exact same product. The only reason I had to replace it was due to user error and dropping it way too many times on the tile of my bathroom. I would strongly recommend this straightener to anyone. I can curl and straighten with this product. It also leaves my hair super straight and doesn't over burn my hair.
Marissa B.
Hyde Park, NY
I have had this straightener for 8 years and it has exceeded my expectations. It straightens my hair better than any straightener I’ve ever tried and my hair feels so soft afterwards. I’m surprised that it has lasted me this long and still straightens as well as the day I got it. I highly recommend it!!
Jillian W.
Charleston, SC
I bought this years ago along with the wand. I have heard bad things about these straighteners, but I absolutely love mine. It works perfect, I even just purchased one for my mother. I would recommend not getting the design one and making sure it's the gold colored plates not silver.
Heather L.
Phila, PA
I am so surprised with how well this works. The price is resonable, and of course it's zebra so it CUTE. I use this and my Revlon straightener . I have these 2 and I never have to worry about looking for another one. It does everything it's supposed to and gets pretty hot.
Finnlee E.
A friend of mine had this & brought it over to my house. It worked very well, and I loved how quickly it was ready to use! It didn't seem to break my hair (it's very fine, thick,& dry) and glided right through all of it effortlessly, staying hot the whole time whereas I normally have to take a break. Nice!
Hannah L.
Clifton Park, NY
I love my flat iron so much! I've had it for close to 6 years and it still works great. I have thick hair and I love how it makes my hair look and feel. It is a tad pricey, but comes with great results!
Ashley M.
Meridian , ID
I LOVE my herstyler straightener. Would definitely buy it again - its great for straightening OR curling hair! Very satisfied with my purchase, so much so I also bought the ceramic wand curling iron!
Endy G.
I got mine as a Birthday gift. Like 3 yrs ago and still working good. By far this my favorite straightner i let people borrow it and they often ask me where i bought i tell they that itvwas a gift and they also love the straightner.
Kaitlin B.
Jber, AK
Hands down the best straightener out there. I bought mine 2 years ago, and it still works just as well as the first day I used it. It is a bit expensive, but in my opionion, it is certainly worth every penny. My hair gets paper thin after I use mine.
kyara b.
Roper, NC
I love this flat iron it's the best keeps hair form fizzing and keeps hair nice and smooth
Sarah H.
Saint Joseph, MO
Does this product overheat at all?
Kelly Yojanna F.
Miami
Me gustaría saber qué tal es esta plancha. Tiene un diseño muy lindo, pero quiero saber si es más que eso.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Christine E.
What makes this one so special? Does it have multiple heat settings? Auto off?
Delia L.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
In need of a new straightener! Looking for ome that will make my hair sleeky! How good is this one? Also in need for not a so expensive one.