Gabrielle M.
This has been my go to product for the past 9 years. I am extremely satisfied with the product. In fact, I just recently had to replace my original straightener from 2008. But I replaced it with the exact same product. The only reason I had to replace it was due to user error and dropping it way too many times on the tile of my bathroom. I would strongly recommend this straightener to anyone. I can curl and straighten with this product. It also leaves my hair super straight and doesn't over burn my hair.