Herstyler Ceramic Plates Colorful Seasons Hot Pink Hair Straightener PLUS Black Tool Holder

BY HERSTYLER

Colorful Seasons' solid ceramic plates guarantee fast and smooth straightening results without pulling or breaking hair. Hair will be three times smoother and silkier than with ordinary ceramic straightening irons. Ultra-light: The body of the... see more...

Latissa G.
This heating tool totally doesn't kill my hair! I'm a lover of styling my hair every day so I have to watch it more then others when it comes to the tools I'm always using and this is one I personally recommend!
Rebecca z.
Ballston Lake, NY
I bought this 4 years ago for $30. It heats up to 450 and it still works amazingly. I have extremely thick hair that's known to frizz, and a lot of hair. Even hairstylists are surprised at how much hair I have. It's a great product.
Ashley M.
Meridian , ID
Best straightener I've ever owned! Smooths my hair beautifully, easy to make nice curls as well for a different look. Definitely worth the cost - doesn't pull my hair as I use it either. Love this straightener!
Bryana L.
This thing has lasted me forever!!! I think I have had this for 5 or 6 years and it still runs well. I don't remember the price for this but I do remember that I got the set with a mini straightener and a curling wand.
Taylor A.
Sherwood, AR
I do not like this brand of straighters! It pulls my hair when I try to do it! It's not cheap and honestly not worth the price. I have a Usmooth now and omg the difference in my hair is crazy! The herstyler made my hair feel dry.
Lizzie C.
Sparks, NV
Best straightener ever. I’ve had it for forever , literally I think it’s been about 6-7 years and it still works amazing!!!!! Mind you I have curly hair ;)
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
this was my first flat iron i bought. i used it for flating and curling my hair. i love all the her style products especially the wand curl.
Emely G.
My favorite hair straighter. I use it all the time when I am ready to straighten my hair. I would definitely reccommend to use.
Gabrielle D.
Middleburg, FL
Good product. Worked as expected. I would use it again in the future. So glad I was able to find this and use it.
Betty G.
Anaheim , CA
Don't get me wrong this product does get your hair really straight or curly but it damages your hair a lot

back