BY HERSTYLER

Colorful Seasons' solid ceramic plates guarantee fast and smooth straightening results without pulling or breaking hair. Hair will be three times smoother and silkier than with ordinary ceramic straightening irons. Ultra-light: The body of the... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aubrey C.
I was SO impressed with this brand for the price! I was looking into spending money in the triple digits on a good straightener until my niece told be about this brand. Her hair is different than my texture, so I figured if she liked it plus the crazy low price ...I couldn't go wrong. I have never been more impressed with a straightener. Now I just need the little stand thingie for it so I don't ruin my counter!
Debbie K.
Howell, NJ
Very good quality hair straightener. It gets the job done but in reality you could spend a lot less for one that does the same thing
Josie P.
Stanley
Very nice creamy consistency gel like consistency and very effective serum and treatment