BY HERSTYLER

Black. Baby Curls features: A range of 3 color finishes. Single black tourmaline barrel. Lightweight. Free thermal protective glove. Stylish, color coordinated design. One year manufacturer warranty Tourmaline barrel creates smooth, glossy curls Ceramic technology produces negative ions to seal cuticles and repel humidity Quick heat recovery without sudden increase of heat Slim, rubberized handle Suitable for all hair types; from fragile and fine to wavy and thick Ultra-light: The body of the curler is constructed using light-wei. see more...

Symone S.
Symone S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite wand curl wand ever! I have natural 4a/3c hair. I enjoy tend to prefer tight corkscrew bouncy curls, that larger wand curl irons don't give. I can skip blow drying, stretch my hair in braids, and go straight to using this! It delivers a great style every time.
katherine u.
katherine u.
San juan
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta  me encanta me encanta me encanta lo adoro Me encanta  me encanta me encanta me encanta lo adoro
mia c.
mia c.
Pleasantville, NJ
Love the curls. do not have to put much hairspray on. on me the curls lasted long, i have naturally curly hair so when i straighten it and curl it i love the way they come out. i am also a cosmetologist in the making, i am going to school for my license
Kaylee O.
Kaylee O.
I love the look this gives my hair. It gives a small ringlet effect. If you comb through it it makes a voluminous wavy look. The only thing I don't particularly like is how long it takes. I have really thick, long hair so to get this to accommodate all of my hair I have to take less than 1/2 inch sections which is extremely time consuming. Overall it is a good product if you are willing to put in the time and money.
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
This tiny little iron does wonders I can make my hair look like it is naturally curly and the curls last for days I love this tool
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Perrysville, IN
I love the curls i get from using this curling iron. I have long, thin hair and this curling iron creates perfect tight spirals. If you brush the curls out it creates nice waves. The curling iron gets very hot and (I don't wear the glove) often burn my fingers. Curling you hair with this iron takes a lot of time, considering you have to part your hair in small sections to do so. I love this curling iron and the curls it creates in my hair.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Calgary, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The corkscrew curls that this product gives is amazing. I have hair that reaches my shoulder blades and the curls reach 2" to 3" above my shoulders. I absolutely love it.
I'm only giving this 4 stars is because the handle could have been designed better.