BY HERSTYLER

Buy on Jet.com
Lexi D.
Love this when I'm going for a HUGE bouncy look! Give great definition and heats up so fast.
Rachel D.
A roommate of mine had the Herstyler curling wand in the smallest size. I borrowed it a few times and loved the ease of the curling wand and how the wand material made the curls last. They seemed affordable enough, so I bought my own and loved it even more. I actually don't use my curling iron almost at all anymore. The heat proof gloves help. Changing the amount of hair and amount of time wrapped around the barrel varies the type of curl you get. I don't have a lot of hair, but if you do, your arms might get tired from holding it over your head so much.
Hellen F.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this curler!!! I originally saw a YouTuber using it and loved how it left her curls. I already have curly hair but there was a time that my hair was so damaged and some curls were nonexistent and this curler helped me fake it lol. Definitely recommend
Aj S.
The Herstyler Baby Curl Curling Iron is my favorite curling iron! I love how it heats up fast and it creates awesome bouncy curls. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes to curl their hair.
Sydney P.
Awesome for when you do not want big curls. I was very satisfied with this product, I have never burned myself while using this product. My hair is natural and it words great after i flat iron.
Brittany C.
Eubank, KY
Awesome for your hair haven't burned mine one time using this. I use videos of line to help me with using it. Makes my hair look flawless! Repeat user it's a amazing buy! Try your self.
Vicky T.
First off, the color is so cute so I had to buy it! I really recommend it! Tend to take it with me when I visit friends or family!
Sàde B.
Oklahoma City , OK
I love this product it was my first time trying it and I was not disappointed it was worth the money and I recommend it.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I love the style of curls this iron gives. Super tight and crimp. Afterward I brush them out and it looks beautiful.
Valentina V.
It's a good curling iron. It does not dry or burn your hair and gives a natural look. I used it for my diary look.
camryn l.
Danbury, CT
you use this for small tight curls right??
TONYA b.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this product really work good
Molly P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Do the curls last?
Dominique R.
Trenton, NJ
Does this give u tight curls or loose curls? And what temperature does it go up to?