Add a Photo

#340 in Curling Irons
Lexi D.
Lexi D.

Love this when I'm going for a HUGE bouncy look! Give great definition and heats up so fast.
Hellen F.
Hellen F.
Albuquerque, NM

I love this curler!!! I originally saw a YouTuber using it and loved how it left her curls. I already have curly hair but there was a time that my hair was so damaged and some curls were nonexistent and this curler helped me fake it lol. Definitely recommend
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Eubank, KY

Awesome for your hair haven't burned mine one time using this. I use videos of line to help me with using it. Makes my hair look flawless! Repeat user it's a amazing buy! Try your self.
Sydney P.
Sydney P.

Awesome for when you do not want big curls. I was very satisfied with this product, I have never burned myself while using this product. My hair is natural and it words great after i flat iron.
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY

I love the style of curls this iron gives. Super tight and crimp. Afterward I brush them out and it looks beautiful.
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Mississauga, On

I can't live without this. It is amazing & I use it all the time. Totally recommend them !
camryn l.
camryn l.
Danbury, CT

you use this for small tight curls right??
TONYA b.
TONYA b.
Bronx, NY

Does this product really work good
Molly P.
Molly P.
Westminster, MD

Dominique R.
Dominique R.
Trenton, NJ

Does this give u tight curls or loose curls? And what temperature does it go up to?

Join Now