BY HERSTYLER

Perfectly carve out tight, voluminous and bouncy curls or sweet, innocent twists with the Herstyler Baby Curls Mini Curling Iron. This lightweight and portable hair curler offers a 9 mm/ 18 mm (1/3 inch/ 3/4 inch) tourmaline barrel that heats up to... see more...

Melissa P.
Spring
One of my favorite tools when i want a tight baby curl i love it so much it leves my curls looking right tight and natural. Its affordable, Because its something you will use alot and it works on all types of hair from thin to thick. I think its great and i wouldnt change it.
Rachel D.
Waukesha, WI
A roommate of mine had the Herstyler curling wand in the smallest size. I borrowed it a few times and loved the ease of the curling wand and how the wand material made the curls last. They seemed affordable enough, so I bought my own and loved it even more. I actually don't use my curling iron almost at all anymore. The heat proof gloves help. Changing the amount of hair and amount of time wrapped around the barrel varies the type of curl you get. I don't have a lot of hair, but if you do, your arms might get tired from holding it over your head so much.
Aj S.
The Herstyler Baby Curl Curling Iron is my favorite curling iron! I love how it heats up fast and it creates awesome bouncy curls. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes to curl their hair.
Cookie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Okay ever since I got this wand all I do is curls when I need to go out and what I like about it is I can do really tight curls on the end of the wand or I can try for a bigger curl and put the strand from top to bottom and still look nice but I love my tight curls and will probably be looking for a wand with a smaller iron soon (:
Hellen F.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this curler!!! I originally saw a YouTuber using it and loved how it left her curls. I already have curly hair but there was a time that my hair was so damaged and some curls were nonexistent and this curler helped me fake it lol. Definitely recommend
Brittany C.
Eubank, KY
Awesome for your hair haven't burned mine one time using this. I use videos of line to help me with using it. Makes my hair look flawless! Repeat user it's a amazing buy! Try your self.
Sydney P.
Awesome for when you do not want big curls. I was very satisfied with this product, I have never burned myself while using this product. My hair is natural and it words great after i flat iron.
Ashley m.
Jonesboro, AR
It's a great product. Gets plenty hot. The only trick is to learn how to hold it. If your not careful you can get burned. But it gives beautiful curls!
Vicky T.
First off, the color is so cute so I had to buy it! I really recommend it! Tend to take it with me when I visit friends or family!
Sàde B.
I love this product it was my first time trying it and I was not disappointed it was worth the money and I recommend it.
camryn l.
Danbury, CT
you use this for small tight curls right??
TONYA b.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this product really work good
Molly P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Dominique R.
Trenton, NJ
Does this give u tight curls or loose curls? And what temperature does it go up to?