Herstyler Animal Print Gift Set Kit 2 Flat Irons and Curler uploaded by Jannah Mae L.Herstyler Animal Print Gift Set Kit 2 Flat Irons and Curler uploaded by Jannah Mae L.

BY HERSTYLER

Three in one professional curling iron Features ceramic and digtital technology Comes with interchangeable barrels Allows you to get the temperature up to 200 Celsius Easy to read temperature display see more...

Buy on Amazon
zakkiyah p.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Herstyler Animal Print Gift Set Kit 2 Flat Irons and Curler more...
I love this flat iron. Not only do they come in different colors and styles. They work wonders in my hair. I have coursed hair and two times is all it takes. When some other flatten irons takes 4 times.
Stormy W.
Bodcaw
I absolutely loved this flat iron. It was a great one to go to from my CHI. I have thick, coarse, wavy hair and it straightened it well. The curling wand is freakin amazing!! I love how well it works and it always gives me beautiful curls!! I would definitely buy again!!
crystal c.
Love this brand of flat iron. It gets just hot enough. I don't worry about it over heating. The price is not bad also. I have curly long hair, so it takes some time to flat iron my hair. I like how the handle comes in pretty colors too.
Elizabeth H.
Salinas, CA
ive owned this set for about 8 years and till this day it works amazing ! i have super curly hair and it leaves my hair sleek staright with out feeling like its damaging my hair, the wond lets me get nice waves !
Courtney S.
My hair has never been able to hold a curl. Even with the highest heat and a bottle of hairspray my hair would fall flat in 30 minutes. But since I've bought a herstyle curling rod, my hair can hold a curl all day; it's a miracle. It's a little pricey but u would definetly recommend.
Nancy Q.
Tulsa, OK
I love this set because I can either curl or straight my hair I don't use the mini a lot but it works d same as the normal size one. It leaves your hair silky looking and it leaves it straight really good unlike others.
Lenna H.
I use these all the time. I absolutly love them. I have really fine hair and these dont damage it at all that ive noticed! they work amazingly
Marlene x.
Best hair straightener ever . It's sad that I lost it and won't have enough to buy it again but it was the best I used. I would recommend this
ghafo a.
Richmond Hill, NY
oh god!! this is heaven, love those 2 straighteners are so perfect for curly hair!!! i recommend this to all beautiful girls to use it
Lilly❥ f.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!! makes my hair super soft and smooth!!! comes just as described recommended 10/10!