Herstyler Animal Print 1.5 inches Ceramic Flat Iron with Free Ionix Shampoo and Conditioner (Classic Zebra)

BY HERSTYLER

HerStyler Animal Prints are the best tool to keep your hair healthy and put it in the spotlight with the style result that you looking for. It will help you to look your best, every day.. This ceramic iron features 100% black ONYX ceramic plates that... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa C.
I bought this at a mall kiosk about 8 years ago for $120. It broke almost immediately and I took it back and they replaced it right away. The second one lasted me for 7 years and then stopped heating up. I bought the same one off amazon for under $20. Love this straightener, it gets hot quickly and it doesnt pull my hair out like the Chi brand does.
Alayna B.
Sapulpa, OK
want this so bad. it's so good. I LOVE THIS!! I want it again so bad. it's amazing and it works a well. makes my hair looks so good. it's great. yeahhhh YAYYY yesss
Celly R.
Phoenix , AZ
I love my herstyler! I had a purple one before this updated one. I love this brand. I use it almost every day. It is a little pricy but it does the trick. Leaves hair smooth. I would recommend it.
Taylor N.
Isla Vista
This flat iron does both curling and straightening. Heats up quickly. I don’t like however how there is no way to turn the temperature down which can cause damage to hair with it getting too high
Haley J.
Buckhannon
I love how it comes with a case to put it in its great! I love how it's not a plain boring color, the straightener it's self works amazingly I probably use it once every other day everyone in my family uses this product
Bree W.
Clarksburg , WV
This was my favorite straightener I ever had. It was quick, easy and didn’t damage my hair like some straighteners. I had this one for 10yrs before it began to wear down.
Shai M.
Little Rock, AR
I had the box that came with a travel straightener, a regular sized straightener and a curling wand. My mom and I LOVE THIS brand. We buy it from the mall as needed. We wore the zebra striped one out (mostly me.) My hair is very thick and most products cannot get the job done, but this one can! I mever really used the curlimg wand, but I sure it did not do well on my hair or I just did not use it right lol. And it was fun using a printed product!
Jazmine |.
WEST COVINA, CA
Tried and true, had this straightener since high school! I use my straightener for curling my hair since my hair uncurls quickly. I love the rounded edges of the ceramic plates and the heat is suitable for my hair!
Karla C.
Chapel Hill, NC
This the iron I use so much people believe I actually have straight hair and when they see my natural hair they don't believe me. . I don't mind having curly hair but I prefer the straight look more on myself.
Stephanie D.
I loved this straightener. It would keep my hair straight for days without washing obviously. Since i straighten my hair constantly, after a while the straightener didnt work as well and thats when I replaced it.