BY HERSTYLER

HerStyler Animal Prints are the best tool to keep your hair healthy and put it in the spotlight with the style result that you looking for. It will help you to look your best, every day.. This ceramic iron features 100% black ONYX ceramic plates that... see more...

jessica M.
I have had this for about 8 to 10 years or longer. This was about $99 . Really for as long as i have had this it was worth it. It is still in great condition. It heats up fast amd dont take but a couple times to get the hair straight. It was a impluse buy . It curls to. That took me a while to learn . Still learning really. Haha. But it has good heat and still works no problem. I git a new ine amd it isnt as good as my old trusty one . I use this 3 to 5 times a week amd it still Works good. If you haven't tried this i would say go for it .
Clarissa H.
This straightener works great in the beginning but after a few months it doesnt work as good. The end piece gets super hot to the point you can barely touch it especially trying to curl your hair.
Haley J.
Buckhannon
I love how it comes with a case to put it in its great! I love how it's not a plain boring color, the straightener it's self works amazingly I probably use it once every other day everyone in my family uses this product
Alayna B.
Sapulpa, OK
want this so bad. it's so good. I LOVE THIS!! I want it again so bad. it's amazing and it works a well. makes my hair looks so good. it's great. yeahhhh YAYYY yesss
Shai M.
Little rock, AR
I had the box that came with a travel straightener, a regular sized straightener and a curling wand. My mom and I LOVE THIS brand. We buy it from the mall as needed. We wore the zebra striped one out (mostly me.) My hair is very thick and most products cannot get the job done, but this one can! I mever really used the curlimg wand, but I sure it did not do well on my hair or I just did not use it right lol. And it was fun using a printed product!
Melissa C.
I bought this at a mall kiosk about 8 years ago for $120. It broke almost immediately and I took it back and they replaced it right away. The second one lasted me for 7 years and then stopped heating up. I bought the same one off amazon for under $20. Love this straightener, it gets hot quickly and it doesnt pull my hair out like the Chi brand does.
Jazmine |.
WEST COVINA, CA
Tried and true, had this straightener since high school! I use my straightener for curling my hair since my hair uncurls quickly. I love the rounded edges of the ceramic plates and the heat is suitable for my hair!
Araceli R.
Phoenix , AZ
I love my herstyler! I had a purple one before this updated one. I love this brand. I use it almost every day. It is a little pricy but it does the trick. Leaves hair smooth. I would recommend it.
Taylor N.
Isla Vista
This flat iron does both curling and straightening. Heats up quickly. I don’t like however how there is no way to turn the temperature down which can cause damage to hair with it getting too high
Stephanie D.
I loved this straightener. It would keep my hair straight for days without washing obviously. Since i straighten my hair constantly, after a while the straightener didnt work as well and thats when I replaced it.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I had an Evalectric straightener which was over $300. Since this straightener is $40, do you recommend it? How hot does it get? Herstyler Animal Print 1.5 inches Ceramic Flat Iron with Free Ionix Shampoo and Conditioner (Classic Zebra)

back