BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsHerStyler
Animal Print 15 inches Ceramic Flat Iron with Black Tool Holder (Turquoise Leopard)

by HerStyler

HerStyler Animal Prints are the best tool to keep your hair healthy and put it in the spotlight with the style result that you looking for. It will help you to look your best, every day.. This ceramic iron features 100% black ONYX ceramic plates that...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Herstyler Animal Print 1.5 inches Ceramic Flat Iron with Black Tool Holder (Turquoise Leopard)!
Courtney P.
Huntington, WV
I will use this straighter until it explodes! I purchased this at a mall a few years ago after being suckered into it by a pushy salesmen. However I am so glad I let him try it on my hair and that I actually bought it!! You can go online to the website or amazon.com to get yours today!
Nicole B.
Centereach , NY
The iron does what it needs to. Curls well, straightens well! Decently priced as well.
Justina W.
Warrensburg, MO
I have a purple animal print straightener and I love it.. I can straighten my hair and the put it in a pony tail and when I take it out it has no crinkles. My hair is super healthy and it doesn't fry my hair.
Rebecca P.
Oklahoma
I love how easy this is to use makes my hair super straight with not a lot of heat. Easy to put up after use as well.
ashley F.
Love this priduct, it does not burn my hair as much as the other flat irons I've has in the past. It heats up super fast and gets my hair dont in 20 minutes less than the norm
Lakie G.
Evanston, WY
Love this! It works incredibly! They have such a cute selection of prints, which is just fun. I use mine almost daily! I love using it to make curls as well as straightening. I highly recommend this to everyone!
BettyLina T.
Questa, NM
I chose this one because it was the most similar to what I was used to and I loved the print! It works great has a high heat volume but does not drag in my hair. I jave had mine for 2 years and I havent had one problem with it! I use it to straighten and curl my hair.
Roxanne R.
Los Fresnos, TX
I have had this straightener for forever and it still works wonderfully. It's resilient, gets the job done and doesn't fry my hair to a crisp like other overly heated straighteners have done. (But obviously, all heat damages so I use plenty of heat protecting oils and sprays.) Plus, these are pretty affordable compared to others.

Looking for your answer?