Herstyler Animal Print 1.5 inches Ceramic Flat Iron with Black Tool Holder (Pink Leopard) uploaded by Lesvia J.

BY HERSTYLER

HerStyler Animal Prints are the best tool to keep your hair healthy and put it in the spotlight with the style result that you looking for. It will help you to look your best, every day.. This ceramic iron features 100% black ONYX ceramic plates that... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ileen R.
Ileen R.
Long Beach, CA
Personally I just get a solid color but I love this ceramic straightener !! It leaves my hair sleek straight !
Allison B.
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
Love love love these flat irons & indeed the holder that comes with them they are so cute
Emily L.
Emily L.
Morristown, TN
I have very curly and coarse hair with this straightener I have no problem getting my hair to be staright. I did buy this just in the mall at one of those stands. i have bought 2 so far and I love it . I would not want to use anything else. I would buy the updated version at anytime. This has cut my getting ready time in half.
Σοφία Σ.
Σοφία Σ.
Nea Kios
I have curly hair and when I straight them with that they makes my hair so straight and smooth. Every time i straight my hair with that they look so more alive. For sure I recommend to buy it..!
hajar C.
hajar C.
Great product, no problems, quick to ship, Item exactly as explained in the description. well worth the money, great price.
Oraiza A.
Oraiza A.
I buy this product because of two reason firstly of its brand and secondly of its print .the stuffs is great to use