Herstyler Animal Print 1.5 inches Ceramic Flat Iron with Black Tool Holder (Pink Leopard) uploaded by Lesvia J.

BY HERSTYLER

HerStyler Animal Prints are the best tool to keep your hair healthy and put it in the spotlight with the style result that you looking for. It will help you to look your best, every day.. This ceramic iron features 100% black ONYX ceramic plates that... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Secilia R.
West Allis, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally stick straight but this was good at adding a curl to my bangs. If you want a lasting wave or "curl" then this isn't the iron to use.
Stephany m.
bell gardens
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought mines on sale about two years ago and it still works wonders . It heats very well and I can say I don’t really see damage to my hair
francisca o.
san diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this straightener for over 2 years. It is amazing. My hair is really wavy but this straightener takes all the wave out.
Stacy A.
Beckley
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product. It makes my hair so soft and shiny. So far it hasn’t damaged my hair at all. This is a great product.
Lesvia J.
Boaz, AL
Love it
It haves been ther when I need my hair fix ASAP love it I'm glad I got one I hope someone els like it like I do
Lexii W.
Sparta, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite does the job just have to sot their for a minute. I like the kind thats like a hairbrush personally.
trini b.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love having a straightener! Even with straight hair , it can go crazy and this straightener fixes it with no problem!
Ileen R.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally I just get a solid color but I love this ceramic straightener !! It leaves my hair sleek straight !
Breanna L.
White Pine
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair straightener! Never makes my hair feel damaged or gross. Very satisfied with this product
Alexis C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It flattens your hair so well with one pass. It also gets rid of the frizz in my hair with is great !