Herstyler Animal Print 1.5 inches Ceramic Flat Iron with Black Tool Holder (Pink Leopard) uploaded by Lesvia J.

BY HERSTYLER

HerStyler Animal Prints are the best tool to keep your hair healthy and put it in the spotlight with the style result that you looking for. It will help you to look your best, every day.. This ceramic iron features 100% black ONYX ceramic plates that... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Patricia G.
YUMA, AZ
love that it gives a super smooth and silky finish when straightening my super.curly hair! it doesn't take much to achieve beautifully straight hair!! love it!
Secilia R.
West Allis, WI
My hair is naturally stick straight but this was good at adding a curl to my bangs. If you want a lasting wave or "curl" then this isn't the iron to use.
Stephany m.
bell gardens
I bought mines on sale about two years ago and it still works wonders . It heats very well and I can say I don’t really see damage to my hair
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
I've had this straightener for over 2 years. It is amazing. My hair is really wavy but this straightener takes all the wave out.
Stacy A.
Beckley
This is a great product. It makes my hair so soft and shiny. So far it hasn’t damaged my hair at all. This is a great product.
Lesvia J.
Boaz, AL
Love it
It haves been ther when I need my hair fix ASAP love it I'm glad I got one I hope someone els like it like I do
trini b.
Orem, UT
Love having a straightener! Even with straight hair , it can go crazy and this straightener fixes it with no problem!
Lexii W.
plant city Florida
Not my favorite does the job just have to sot their for a minute. I like the kind thats like a hairbrush personally.
Ileen R.
Long Beach, CA
Personally I just get a solid color but I love this ceramic straightener !! It leaves my hair sleek straight !
Breanna L.
White Pine
I love this hair straightener! Never makes my hair feel damaged or gross. Very satisfied with this product