Herstyler Animal Print 1.5 inches Ceramic Flat Iron with Black Tool Holder (Pink Leopard) uploaded by Lesvia J.

BY HERSTYLER

HerStyler Animal Prints are the best tool to keep your hair healthy and put it in the spotlight with the style result that you looking for. It will help you to look your best, every day.. This ceramic iron features 100% black ONYX ceramic plates that... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelsey H.
Suring, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this while I had it and thought it was fantastic! However after getting a different product I realize it was good but not the greatest. It was my daily straightener tho for two years
Lisa P.
LA QUINTA, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite hair straightener, I've had it many years and would definitely buy more products from HerStyler. I have bought the hair serum oil to go along with my hair straightener. My hair is naturally curly & this straightener works really good to tame my curls. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a good straightener.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got my her styler from a kiosk in the mall and was surprised by how well it worked. The iron heats up so fast and the size is great for easy handling and being able to straighten those short hairs that may otherwise be difficult.
Paige O.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely my favorite straightener. I use it all the time and it doesn’t make my hair as dead as most straighteners do because i have very thin hair. I really enjoy using this straightener and will absolutely keep with this type
Amber S.
DUNCAN, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was convinced at a kiosk in a mall I was shopping at one day. I got this after a demonstration done on my friend and I's hair. I instantly fell in love with how healthy and smooth my hair still felt after the heat.
Adriana G.
Surprise, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best damn straightener you will ever own! I have thick frizzy hair and this flat iron makes it look sleek and shiny! You can also make cute waves with this flat iron. I would recommend this product! 😊😊😊
Karolina P.
Simi Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I totally live by this hair straighten. I've been using it for 10 years plus. It's so great with keeping my hair straight of make waves. It does both its such a life saver.
Jessica J.
i had this straighter for about 3 months now and it works so good ill do my 1st layer in 4 minutes 2nd layer the same and 3rd in less then 3 minutes this straighter works so great with my hair doesn't damage ir either after it being on the highest heat this is my number 1 straightener
Emily L.
Morristown, TN
I have very curly and coarse hair with this straightener I have no problem getting my hair to be staright. I did buy this just in the mall at one of those stands. i have bought 2 so far and I love it . I would not want to use anything else. I would buy the updated version at anytime. This has cut my getting ready time in half.
Patricia G.
YUMA, AZ
love that it gives a super smooth and silky finish when straightening my super.curly hair! it doesn't take much to achieve beautifully straight hair!! love it!