Herstyler Animal Print 1.5 inches Ceramic Flat Iron with Black Tool Holder (Pink Leopard) uploaded by Lesvia J.

BY HERSTYLER

HerStyler Animal Prints are the best tool to keep your hair healthy and put it in the spotlight with the style result that you looking for. It will help you to look your best, every day.. This ceramic iron features 100% black ONYX ceramic plates that... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lesvia J.
Lesvia J.
Boaz, AL
Love it
It haves been ther when I need my hair fix ASAP love it I'm glad I got one I hope someone els like it like I do
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
LA QUINTA, CA
By far my favorite hair straightener, I've had it many years and would definitely buy more products from HerStyler. I have bought the hair serum oil to go along with my hair straightener. My hair is naturally curly & this straightener works really good to tame my curls. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a good straightener.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
i had this straighter for about 3 months now and it works so good ill do my 1st layer in 4 minutes 2nd layer the same and 3rd in less then 3 minutes this straighter works so great with my hair doesn't damage ir either after it being on the highest heat this is my number 1 straightener
Amber S.
Amber S.
Duncan
I was convinced at a kiosk in a mall I was shopping at one day. I got this after a demonstration done on my friend and I's hair. I instantly fell in love with how healthy and smooth my hair still felt after the heat.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Surprise , AZ
Best damn straightener you will ever own! I have thick frizzy hair and this flat iron makes it look sleek and shiny! You can also make cute waves with this flat iron. I would recommend this product! 😊😊😊
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Yuma, AZ
love that it gives a super smooth and silky finish when straightening my super.curly hair! it doesn't take much to achieve beautifully straight hair!! love it!
Stephany m.
Stephany m.
bell gardens
I bought mines on sale about two years ago and it still works wonders . It heats very well and I can say I don’t really see damage to my hair
Lexii W.
Lexii W.
Sparta, MI
Not my favorite does the job just have to sot their for a minute. I like the kind thats like a hairbrush personally.
trini b.
trini b.
Orem, UT
Love having a straightener! Even with straight hair , it can go crazy and this straightener fixes it with no problem!
Gretel F.
Gretel F.
Miami
I love this iron!!!!!! I bought it almost 3 years ago and still works just like the 1st day.