HerStyler Animal Complete Set uploaded by Viridiana G.

BY HERSTYLER

Get a great bargain with this Purple Panther print complete "all in one" set featuring: Purple Panther 1.5" Onyx Ceramic straightener. Fashionable ceramic straightener with a unique print. Mini. Purple Panther straightener for the house. Designed especially for really short hair or last minute styling. Purple Panther Grande Baby Curler for glamorous curls 25" 18" . Spice up your style with some luscious curls. Spice up your style with some luscious curls. Don t waste time looking for differe. see more...

Tyesha D.
Bowie, MD
I love this flat iron. I've been looking for a new flat iron for so long. This flat iron WILL NOT break off your hair at all. It's just one of the best I've used and I have used about 20 different flat irons.
Shena L.
I like this flat iron, but I cant lie..Ive been happier with others. This one gets hot enough and all, but it doesn't have settings. It also does not have enough curve on the ceramic to do curls. I like a straightener that can also produce those oh so cute curls! This one is not the best for that. I realize i have a wand too, but the wand takes some time to work with so that you do not burn yourself. Sometimes you need that quick on the go curl that some straighteners can do. My wand however is great when I have the time to use it properly. MY hair turns out flawless and holds for hours upon hours.

*My straightener also has a chip in the ceramic already-I guess its not too durable. I realize it has fallen off the counter a few times, but so have my other straighteners and they never chipped or broke.
Jillian K.
Minneapolis, MN
I've had this set in the past. moved on to chi straightener and its not the same. just moved and I lost the whole set other than the mini straightener! bummed out because it was great. the straightener never got too hot to the point that i was harming my hair, same with the curling rod!
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
Ive used this wand and iron before and it works great on my hair i love the curls i get when using this wand i was actually surprised because i never burned myself using this
Tiffany P.
Monroeville, AL
Great straightener, mini straightener, and rod curler ! I have had really nice professiona straighteners and this one is the best by far ! Doesn't break off my hair an amazing job !
Carolyn H.
Bridgeport, CT
This set is cute and amazing . I love the fact that the wand isn't so bad which makes it better to manage and hold while your doing your hair.
это лучше всего подходит для ваших волос !! дает прекрасный блеск A F разглаживает волосы! придает волосам прямой и блестящий вид
marisol r.
VICTORVILLE, CA
Love these have had mine for quite some time now and work like brand new I use them and abuse them and work amazing
Anna J.
campinas
Eu amooooo esse produto, estou totalmente viciada!!! Depois que testei esse, nunca mais troco por outro.Produto aprovado e indicado para todos!
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looking for a new flatiron and wondering what people think of this one?
Crystal M.
Really wanna try this wondering if everyone who has it loved it and dose it take a long time to heat up and cool down
Juliana F.
Brasil. BR
Alguém já usou? É bom mesmo?