BY HERSTYLER

Add some spice into your life with this exciting collection of hair styling tools. The first product in the HerStyler Complete Platinum Zebra Hair Styling Set is the 1.5" Ceramic Straightener. It comes with 100% solid ceramic plates for faster and... see more...

Denisse M.
Houston
This was the best investment of my life. I bought this at a mall booth and it was on the pricey side. But I have had this since 2011 and it is still working like day one. Absolutely amazing style without damaging the hair.
Valeria B.
Indio, CA
Absolutely great. It leaves your hair soft and shiny. It’s on the expensive side but definitely worth every dollar. Repeat user I personally have wave hair but with one time going through my hair it looks and feels great. Definitely a recommendation. Plus you can use as a curling iron it’s great
Victoria R.
Saint Albans
I ordered a Herstyler hair iron on a whim when my 3rd Chi in a row had broken. I was very surprised at the quality that was provided and I got 5 years life out of it where as I had the 3 Chis in just 2 years!
Ocinda P.
Myrtle beach
Love my hair so I take good care of it. I rarely use the straightener but I do like this one. A little pricey but worth it.
Chelsea E.
These are definitely worth the price I've had them for years and they still work like brand new i love them
Kiran j.
Dubai
Lovely prints available in this .. both a straightener, and curler and beautiful waves can be creates .. damages the hair the least
Baraa A.
mississauga eglinton Avenue West 2560
Love this i put it in my list its really good go and rate it and ask a question about it and add a photo like this hairstyles
Ben Amor Z.
Owww i m so excited to try it 😭😭😭